No testimonials read on air

Jo

Re: No testimonials read on air

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

My guess is that it works for some people and not others. I have had wonderful results from CBD cream (500mg) for the arthritis in my knees and foot, but it doesn't work at all for my sister's pain. Maybe shungite is the same.
11 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I need to try a, CBD oil, not sure what to buy, meaning, brand name
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Do you mean try a sub-lingual oil?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Jo wrote:
3 years ago
My guess is that it works for some people and not others. I have had wonderful results from CBD cream (500mg) for the arthritis in my knees and foot, but it doesn't work at all for my sister's pain. Maybe shungite is the same.
My husband tried the oil I used and it did nothing for his pain. He injured his back months ago and has some arthritis setting in in his shoulder. It didn’t help him.
But he also told me he tried the “original” version of where the oil comes from twice as a teen and he felt nothing and didn’t like it so never did again. I did read that some people are not affected by it at all, in any form.
It helps me a lot.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I bought mine at the pharmacy. It was highly recommended by a friend. Didn't help me after a whole bottle. I bought. a rollon from here, gives a tingling sensation when applied, but no miracle pain relief. i guess everybody is different, strength is important.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I bought mine at the pharmacy. It was highly recommended by a friend. Didn't help me after a whole bottle. I bought. a rollon from here, gives a tingling sensation when applied, but no miracle pain relief. i guess everybody is different, strength is important.
Do you recall what milligram the oil was? I use 1000mg 2x per day.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

The bottle is quite deceiving! It says 600 mg in big numbers. Turns out that is the contents, not the dosage. the dosage is 20 mg. i took 3x/day. that's nothing if you are taking 1000! this is all my pharmacy sells and it is not cheap!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

The bottle is quite deceiving! It says 600 mg in big numbers. Turns out that is the contents, not the dosage. the dosage is 20 mg. i took 3x/day. that's nothing if you are taking 1000! this is all my pharmacy sells and it is not cheap!
Yes anniebelle...the mg on the bottle IS deceiving. The brand I use is IRWIN NATURALS. And while the bottle says 1000 that is not per serving. But the higher the mg per bottle the higher mg of CBD there is in each of those servings. Took me a few different milligram/dosages to find the best for me.

Here is the back of the bottle from the website:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@anniebelle ,
I responded to your post with a screenshot of the info from the back of the bottle of the brand I use but I forgot that pics need moderating.
So...the brand I use is IRWIN NATURALS 1000mg. You can find it under that name online. They have a full line of products.

I kind of explained that the mg is indeed deceiving in my post. Hope it shows up. Online that brand is $42.99 a bottle. At my local health food store I pay $37.99 a bottle. I usually buy 4 at a time and each one lasts a couple of weeks. A dropper dose is not a full to the top dropper either, it’s about half way.
It does NOT taste good...nope! And the higher the mg the worse the taste. I have tried all the flavors and the least objectionable is the peppermint. But taking it is over quickly and the benefit outweighs the ICK factor.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I bought the roll on Hemp, 500mg for my daughters knee pain. She refused to use it because she believes it has some percentage of THC. I told her it doesnt. So the next time my aches act up I will try it.
5 x