Attention moderator Preston

Gem Lover

Attention moderator Preston

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston Here is another person named coffee overbidding on Swarovski Item #3589018. everyone was bidding $1 at a time and this person jumped the bid to $45 in one bid.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Attention moderator Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Here is another person named coffee overbidding on Swarovski Item #3589018. everyone was bidding $1 at a time and this person jumped the bid to $45 in one bid.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for making me aware of this user, proper action has been taken against them. Please note, their bids may still show on the auctions, but they are unable to make further bids.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gem Lover, this is what I can't understand. The website part of Shoplc is full of Swarovski jewelry pieces. These range about 9.99 like normal. Why are these pieces not sold out all of the time? You would think these overzealous auction bidders would rather be paying 9.99 for pieces rather than 45.00, 49.99, etc., for Swarovski pieces. I realize there are different jewelry pieces on the auctions,, but if these people like Swarovski so much, you would think they would buy all the items on the website and it would stay all sold out. So why does the website always have items at low cost, yet auctions are high cost? No logic to this madness.
4 x

Cameo

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

CC, these overbidders are simply running the bids up so no one else will bid and they DO NOT pay for the auctions they over bid on. These hackers create an account and just as quickly, they leave. It is a game to them and shop lc needs to do something about them.
4 x