Who do we contact about the overbidding hackers?

Cameo

Who do we contact about the overbidding hackers?

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

Since nothing is being done on these boards about the constant overbidding hackers, who do I contact to get something done.
There are more hacking by new names today and it is getting where I can't bid on anything without being jumped on.
I need someone to call about this problem.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Who do we contact about the overbidding hackers?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Cameo wrote:
3 years ago
Since nothing is being done on these boards about the constant overbidding hackers, who do I contact to get something done.
There are more hacking by new names today and it is getting where I can't bid on anything without being jumped on.
I need someone to call about this problem.
Good morning,

Besides reporting the overbidders on the forum, you can also contact customer service at customerservice@shoplc.com, via chat at www.shoplc.com, or you can call in at 877-899-0078. They will also be able to report the overbidding behavior to the proper people, and have them be investigated.
2 x

JimStone

Post by JimStone » 3 years ago

I think some of these bidders are ShopLC bots. That, or people are ridiculously naive.... paying 4X the ShopLC retail price. I'm being generous calling them naive....
1 x

JimStone

Who is Juan?...he pays 4X the price for all mens watches and rings. I can't even compete now....not like this stuff I'm bidding on is worth much more than I'm bidding for. Those Kobe watches are worth like...50$, but people are bidding hundreds.... Silly!!!
2 x

JimStone

Take a Kyobe watch to a watch shop...they will laugh at you
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JimStone wrote:
3 years ago
I think some of these bidders are ShopLC bots. That, or people are ridiculously naive.... paying 4X the ShopLC retail price. I'm being generous calling them naive....
JimStone wrote:
3 years ago
Who is Juan?...he pays 4X the price for all mens watches and rings. I can't even compete now....not like this stuff I'm bidding on is worth much more than I'm bidding for. Those Kobe watches are worth like...50$, but people are bidding hundreds.... Silly!!!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your posts. I want to reiterate that we do not have "bots" driving up bids nor do we have employees doing the same. If you can provide an item number of one of the auctions that this user is bidding on, I would be more than happy to investigate and take an action if needed.
1 x