Two more weeks

anniebelle

Re: Two more weeks

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
If the people that live there haven't left then it has to be employees, diligent or not. Maybe the governor needs to put mandates on employees in places like that. If they want a job then they will do it. If not then they won't get paid.
The employees are tested every two weeks. If they have a positive test, WE are quarantined!!! these things are mandated per our Governor and the Board of Health. They can't keep us in here and some folks just won't be told. A couple of our biggest violators are gone from here and I'm glad. Did not find out yet when they plan to test residents again.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

@anniebelle Didn't you say you were in Cincy? I'm very close in the suburbs.
4 x

anniebelle

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle Didn't you say you were in Cincy? I'm very close in the suburbs.
Yes, Monfort Heights. Right at I-74.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:...Thank you for asking, about my daughter and SIL They go back this week to Dr. or C-19 center on FortCampbell base sometime this week. My SIL, was cleared yesterday from his Lt. Colonel, still can’t go back to work until 25th. And needs to test Neg. Same for daughter, she is a Veteran. They are feeling much better. Myself I was so TERRIFIED SINCE THE 5th. my nerves are BETTER. GLAD I HAD N-95 masks. They are the BEST 😷🙂
3 x

anniebelle

H: Glad your household is getting better! Is the illness as bad to go thru as they say? Never heard any stories from anyone except a friend who was ill very early in the game. didn't have tests then, but had all the symptoms.
3 x

Harlequin

A:... I didn’t get it, I became a hermit , and wore my N-95 mask if I was around the kids but was socially distance. And washing hands, and everything. Left windows open 24-7 and fans on. These masks are remarkable. And yes the kids say it was BAD, horrible 🙀
3 x

Harlequin

A:...daughter told me, like having migraines, mono, fever, body aches bad, congestion, couughing, no smell or taste , soar throat, vomiting and a couple more can’t remember.
2 x

anniebelle

OMG!! All that without being hospitalized? The people here that have it are all in the hospital, leaving there to go to rehab. Of course they are older :D
3 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Harlequin I'm not a regular contributor. I'm not part of the special gang. I just post ever once in awhile but I saw your note about Fort Campbell and since I was born and raised in Louiville I thought I would just say hello because I would imagine that you're in Kentucky or maybe Cincinnati and it's always nice to say hello to someone that is familiar with the things that you might be familiar with. I no longer live in louiville I've lived in Florida for I think a million years but if you are in that area or even if you aren't, I'm sending my best to you. K
4 x

Harlequin

KLiz:....Tennessee about 40 minutes from Boarded to Kentucky. Lived in Kokomo Indian for about 40 years or more. 🙂
2 x