New contest--what a pain!

RoseyRuby

Re: New contest--what a pain!

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning everyone,☕️☕️☕️
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

Have a wonderful, safe weekend❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
Those little dogs!! I have a rescued Teacup Toy Poodle, 4yrs old now and not fully potty trained. Pads ALLLLLL over the place and she manages to miss them, in the middle of the nite. Another one of my dogs is a Yorkie mix. He's diabetic and lost most of his eyesight. The little booger pees all over the place. I can't put diapers on him, as he's prone to bladder stones and I don't want to discourage him from peeing. They drive me nuts. But I love them to pieces.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
I started filling out the form, and stopped. The kind of info they ask now are too much.
Other vendors buy this revealing info from shoplc for mega bucks and use it to bombard us with offers. No thanks !!
I am quite busy now, since I agreed to babysit my Sons Chihuahuas for a few days.
They are so scared. I finally got them to eat. They are not fully toilet- trained on the pad. I bought diapers, which they slipped out of😩
My chihuahua is afraid of other animals, even the same breed, so I keep her in a different room.

I made a few cups of extra strong coffee to help me take care of these adorable tiny fur babies, and calm down my own.

I'm confused yet again! What are they asking for that is so revealing? I didn't see anything that they don't already have. Are we talking about the same thing?
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:...from what I saw was same as SLC has. I could B wrong. Hi Milo 😺
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:...from what I saw was same as SLC has. I could B wrong. Hi Milo 😺
🐱🐱 🐱
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I singed up for the sweepstakes. 😩. Got a very unusual txt in the middle of the night. Not sure who or what it was, never got a txt like this one before. WILL NEVER SIGN UP AGAIN. Don’t know if that is why I got the txt. We have 3 huge labs, and armed, as JQ stated.
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I've been trying to enter the sweepstakes but it won't accept my street address. After I enter all the info then it still keeps telling me to enter a valid street address. :? :?: What's the point if I can't even participate in the sweepstakes? I guess I'll just forget about it.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I singed up for the sweepstakes. 😩. Got a very unusual txt in the middle of the night. Not sure who or what it was, never got a txt like this one before. WILL NEVER SIGN UP AGAIN. Don’t know if that is why I got the txt. We have 3 huge labs, and armed, as JQ stated.
silleemee wrote:
3 years ago
I've been trying to enter the sweepstakes but it won't accept my street address. After I enter all the info then it still keeps telling me to enter a valid street address. :? :?: What's the point if I can't even participate in the sweepstakes? I guess I'll just forget about it.
Thank you both so much for reporting this to us. I have shared it with our web team and marketing team so they can look into both of these issues.
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Finally! I got entered into the sweeps. Whatever they did to fix the problem, it worked. Problem solved! :)
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
3 years ago
Vicky wrote:
3 years ago

Those little dogs!! I have a rescued Teacup Toy Poodle, 4yrs old now and not fully potty trained. Pads ALLLLLL over the place and she manages to miss them, in the middle of the nite. Another one of my dogs is a Yorkie mix. He's diabetic and lost most of his eyesight. The little booger pees all over the place. I can't put diapers on him, as he's prone to bladder stones and I don't want to discourage him from peeing. They drive me nuts. But I love them to pieces.
You can use those wee wee pads. The ones you can put on the floor. I hope that helps your doggies.
0 x