Moderator Please?

Gem Lover

Moderator Please?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston Tracy has a bunch of bids on jackets, this is one example ADRIENNE VITTADINI Zip Front Long Puffer Jacket with Removable Faux Fur Trim- Black, XL (Polyester)
3525752 The bid is now at $70 with Tracy having a max bid in and I would bet her max bid is $100 or more, this same jacket is on the website right now for $49.99 so why is she allowed to put in such high max bids? There is a few hours to go on this item so I am sure it will go for over $100, I would rather go buy a jacket at another network then to deal with this. The point of the auction is to get it for less not to pay 2 and 3 times the amount it sold for originally. The one on the website is not the size I want otherwise I would have bought it for $49.99. Tracy is one of the over bidders that is ALWAYS doing this yet she is allowed to keep doing it. Why is she not dealt with and these people need to be banned for 30 days to make a dent.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Moderator Please?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Tracy has a bunch of bids on jackets, this is one example ADRIENNE VITTADINI Zip Front Long Puffer Jacket with Removable Faux Fur Trim- Black, XL (Polyester)
3525752 The bid is now at $70 with Tracy having a max bid in and I would bet her max bid is $100 or more, this same jacket is on the website right now for $49.99 so why is she allowed to put in such high max bids? There is a few hours to go on this item so I am sure it will go for over $100, I would rather go buy a jacket at another network then to deal with this. The point of the auction is to get it for less not to pay 2 and 3 times the amount it sold for originally. The one on the website is not the size I want otherwise I would have bought it for $49.99. Tracy is one of the over bidders that is ALWAYS doing this yet she is allowed to keep doing it. Why is she not dealt with and these people need to be banned for 30 days to make a dent.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your report. I have investigated and taken proper action against the account. Their bids will still appear but they shouldn't be able to make new bids at this time.
3 x

Gem Lover

@Moderator_Preston She maybe can not bid again but her max bid is still on that item so the price will still be sky high.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

These TROLLS WILL NEVER STOPPED, OR BANNED. START TAKING 💸💵💰💳. See how they like that. WHAT DO YOU THINK MODERATOR PRESTON??🙂
3 x

Cameo

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

I have noticed that some of the higher end ra items are VERY seldom attacked, like the Bali collection and most of the silver auctions. HMMMM,guess slc monitors those auctions a whole lot closer than they do the swarovski and other groupings.
I have flat given up bidding in the swarovski auctions as I can't get a bid in before the pillagers come on and ruin it. :x
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
These TROLLS WILL NEVER STOPPED, OR BANNED. START TAKING 💸💵💰💳. See how they like that. WHAT DO YOU THINK MODERATOR PRESTON??🙂
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the suggestion! I think it's a wonderful idea however unfortunately due to the fact that some accounts do not have payment information on file it may be ineffective towards certain users. I have however, forwarded it to our online auctions team so they can look into this as a solution.
0 x

Gem Lover

@Moderator_Preston How are these people allowed to bid with no charging info on file? Maybe what needs to be done is you can not bid without the info.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston How are these people allowed to bid with no charging info on file? Maybe what needs to be done is you can not bid without the info.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I have shared it with the online auctions team so they can look into making that a possibility.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Customers constantly do the job Shoplc should do in spotting overbidders .Customers also give you lots of solutions how to deal with the problems of overbidding and still Shoplc does not get it or take effective measures.I very much doubt their professionalism and knowledge of how to use the technology and their skills to solve problems. The reassuring words of Moderators are not enough.We want action and effective professional measures to deal with the constant and occurring RA problems. So far the customers did your job, Shoplc, now please, you do yours with intelligence and efficiency.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover:... glad u asked that question?? I thought I had to have all info. Like everyone else. GO FIGURE 😡. No wonder there isn’t any control. Unbelievable
1 x