WHY IS THIS NOT MONITORED BY SLC STAFF? HELLO ?????

DesertQueen

WHY IS THIS NOT MONITORED BY SLC STAFF? HELLO ?????

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Once again, overbidding and pushing bids Donna S has all the jewelry boxes overbid. Autumn and U Snooze U Lose ( #3261620 $400) artificially inflating bids. Diana ( #2657200) bidding against herself and is at $34 on a item that retails for $109.99. The list is endless. I should not have to post about this SLC should monitor and enforce the rules. Just a few names of other bullies...P, ROSA, Cyril, DIA, ROBIN, KIRANMAYI, I, KHONGORZUL, DEB W, MARGARET, VICTORIA etcetera, etcetera....
Last edited by DesertQueen 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Harlequin

Re: WHY IS THIS NOT MONITORED BY SLC STAFF?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Desert Queen:.... most of the people you are mentioning were supposed to be dealt with????😤😡 Obviously SLC NEEDS TO GET BETTER EQUIPMENT OR SOMETHING, and do what I know of one person said block IP AND OR PROXY. Or some one to take care of the problem!!!!
0 x

Gem Lover

Re: WHY IS THIS NOT MONITORED BY SLC STAFF? HELLO ?????

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I would like to know how they are being dealt with, what is their punishment because what ever it is clearly is not enough. Are they banning them for just a day? 🤔
1 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Nothing is being done including answering my post! 3 Hours++++ no answer.
1 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I would like to know how they are being dealt with, what is their punishment because what ever it is clearly is not enough. Are they banning them for just a day? 🤔

Hello

These accounts have been actioned on our system I apologise for any issues still lingering on the site. We are working diligently to take stronger actions to these overbidding accounts. This is an issue that we are continuing to monitor and action.
2 x