PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT VICTORIA AND V L !!!!

DesertQueen

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT VICTORIA AND V L !!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Victoria is Bidding against her own bid an raising the bib over and over again. Take a look at #3598383.
Victoria raised it from $4 to $19 by bidding against herself. Take a look at the bid history. Thanks for your attention! I appreciate you.

V L also is doing the same thing. See item # 3625113. Maybe it's the same person.
2 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT VICTORIA AND V L !!!!

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Victoria is Bidding against her own bid an raising the bib over and over again. Take a look at #3598383.
Victoria raised it from $4 to $19 by bidding against herself. Take a look at the bid history. Thanks for your attention! I appreciate you.

V L also is doing the same thing. See item # 3625113. Maybe it's the same person.
Hello,

This users bidding history is not in fault for overbidding will monitor the bidding activity closely. User has good bidding history
1 x

DesertQueen

How can Victoria and VL be in good standing when they are outbidding themselves and others on multiple items. They have done this to me. I'll bid a dollar and they bid it up to $19 on something that sells on SLC for $4.99. I'm not talking about max bid they press the bid now button over and over outbidding their own bid. How is that not against the rules?
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Maybe it's time to start boycotting the online auctions maybe when nobody's bidding except for the over bitters and they are not buying the items they bid on then maybe shop lc will do something.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Maybe it's time to start boycotting the online auctions maybe when nobody's bidding except for the over bitters and they are not buying the items they bid on then maybe shop lc will do something.
I stopped a long time ago. I just wasn’t going to keep trying when the entire thing is such a ridiculous mess.
1 x

DesertQueen

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
You have a good idea but I doubt that we could get enough people on board. I've spent a lot of money in the short time I've started shopping here. Hundreds of items with some missing shipments, missing and broken items, non of which I was ever compensated for, and still I continued shopping. Now, it's been a few weeks since I've ordered anything so I thought I would try the RA again and you see how it's been going. Victoria, VL and Cindy have all been pulling this bidding against themselves and overbidding others yet they're considered in good standing pushing bids and bidding more than the SLC price! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
1 x