swarovski crystal rings

anniebelle

swarovski crystal rings

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

He has done it again!!! Chuck just said they own the rights to these custom colors that they commissioned from Swarovski. I googled the color of one that I bought.. I can buy it on Etsy and many other places! Why does he have to exaggerate everything he sells? Makes him feel more important I guess.
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: swarovski crystal rings

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Did you like your ring when it came in and what color did you get?
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I have two of those rings and the matching pendants arriving in a day or two. I did receive several others that they recently sold and love all of them. Got some for my daughter and a matching bracelet too!
6 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
they haven't arrived yet! I ordered the pink and light siam (red). I hope they don't disappoint.
4 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

The colors sold here on SLC are not exclusive. I buy loose Swarovski crystals from a place online and their names are the same. Chuck is incorrect if he said that.
6 x

anniebelle

I just checked my order history. I ordered my rings the first time they were offered, 11/12. Today is 11/19.

THEY ARE STILL SITTING IN HOUSTON!!!.

@Moderator_Preston What can we do to get this moving???
2 x

anniebelle

@Gem Lover
@RS

Did you get your rings yet?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gem Lover
@RS

I actually just got home and opened them. I got the smoky mauve (not mauve at all, more of a silver/gray) and the lumengreen. I like the rings very much.
I do agree that on these you can see the silver coating on the underside but really only if you’re looking for it or know what to look for. I like them though, the cut is very pretty.
I think the setting would have been better if the side had more silver, perhaps some filigree work to hide the coating.
All the other Swarovski rings I’ve gotten lately that is either not at all visible or barely and only then if turning it to the side and peering closely.
Those other solitaire ones they had recently, kind of a cushion cut are so pretty and you don’t notice the coating. The others are three stone rings and it’s not at all visible.
I just tried the two on together, same finger. That’s a fun look!
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gem Lover
@RS

I actually just got home and opened them. I got the smoky mauve (not mauve at all, more of a silver/gray) and the lumengreen. I like the rings very much.
I do agree that on these you can see the silver coating on the underside but really only if you’re looking for it or know what to look for. I like them though, the cut is very pretty.
I think the setting would have been better if the side had more silver, perhaps some filigree work to hide the coating.
All the other Swarovski rings I’ve gotten lately that is either not at all visible or barely and only then if turning it to the side and peering closely.
Those other solitaire ones they had recently, kind of a cushion cut are so pretty and you don’t notice the coating. The others are three stone rings and it’s not at all visible.
I just tried the two on together, same finger. That’s a fun look!
I recently got the 3 stone ring in clear, wanted to see how " diamond-like" they are! I had to really look for the silvery coating. Yes, these would be better with the filigree to hide it. Don't understand why mine is stuck in Texas!!!
2 x