Social distancing

anniebelle

Social distancing

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

OMG, Kim and Chuckles are both in the same screen, standing by two long folding tables. How TACKY !!
5 x

RS

Re: Social distancing

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
OMG, Kim and Chuckles are both in the same screen, standing by two long folding tables. How TACKY !!
I notice the hosts do this a lot.

Good example SLC 🤨🙄
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Social distancing...
My daughter, as I type this, is in a percussion ensemble performance at SOU. No audience due to Covid. It’s streaming on YouTube and we are watching. She will be playing marimba😊😊 oh...well and drums.

And they’re wearing masks

That is social distancing.
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I've seen Chuck get in too close to the co host several times. I think that should not be allowed, out of respect for the co host.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I've seen Chuck get in too close to the co host several times. I think that should not be allowed, out of respect for the co host.
But I don't think Chuckles has any respect for his cohosts. Or he wouldn't repeatedly talk over them!
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

You don’t want to know what I think of screaming, stuttering Chuckles. It’s not good. 😱😱😱
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I do wish he would only sell jewelry. He just "acts" too excited for masks, blankets, perfume,jewelry boxes etc. tries to hard to sell it. He is so much more qualified to sell jewelry because he knows what he's talking about. I just don't believe him when he sells other items. Sorry!
5 x

Sweetiepie

Post by Sweetiepie » 3 years ago

I had to shoot a live message to the hosts last night.Sorry Chuckles lovers-the yelling ,interrupting so unprofessional he should know better.Also said I can't understand fast talking,raised voice of the Indian men!To me sounded like Whah,Whah,Whah,Whah like the teacher in Peanuts Cartoon!No flow to the show!Did notice lack of S.D..
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I have pass all of it along to Live TV team and TV sets/production team so they can keep your comments in mind for future broadcasts.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

WHOA. 😳. LOL
0 x