Milo = Doghouse

anniebelle

Milo = Doghouse

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

He's been so good! He was trying to play with one of Mommy's toys. I took it away. He attacked me. 5 cuts on my arm and hand. I'm so upset!
5 x

RS

Re: Milo = Doghouse

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Awhhh...I’m so sorry. 🥺

Neosporin!
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Anniebelle : I would say this calls for “time out” in the corner. He needs to know who’s boss. No more scratches today. 🦋🦋🦋
3 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Anniebelle : I would say this calls for “time out” in the corner. He needs to know who’s boss. No more scratches today. 🦋🦋🦋
He has been behaving himself today! My arm looks horrible.
1 x

anniebelle

He's been in the bedroom a lot today. Just called him, he came in sat just looking at me. "Why don't you come up with Mommy?" He plopped over, rolled on his back on top of my toes. Stretched his front legs up over his head, wanting his belly rubbed. I swear I think he's half dog!!!🐱🐶🐱
6 x

anniebelle

He got into trouble again a bit ago. I was trying to recharge my tablet, he ripped yet another hole in my hand grabbing the plug! I almost dripped blood all over before I realized it. He then proceeded to jump from behind my shoulder on the couch right onto the KEYBOARD of my new computer!!! He doesn't like it when I spray water in his face! I am not giggling now!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

You sure have your hands full with that little guy!
5 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
You sure have your hands full with that little guy!
I just went downstairs to get my vitals taken and get the mail. I was trying to put the mat back outside the door. He reached under the door, grabbed the mat, pulled it out of my grasp! I was laughing so hard! Playing tug o war with Milo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My SIL Literally🤣. Put Rotten Ramond in the dogs kennel yesterday. He was being Mr. macho and, terrorizing the female cat. I gave him cat nip in the kennel ( he passed out) 🤣😂
5 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
My SIL Literally🤣. Put Rotten Ramond in the dogs kennel yesterday. He was being Mr. macho and, terrorizing the female cat. I gave him cat nip in the kennel ( he passed out) 🤣😂
Passed Out?? Oh my!!
4 x