tanzanite

anniebelle

tanzanite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I took a quick peek at the things they had today on the program guide. Same tired pieces. The last couple pieces I bought were from somewhere else. Anybody else?
5 x

Harlequin

Re: tanzanite

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Nope. I have saved quite a bit of money,, I did buy a couple things this month, STILL NOT HERE, about three days late 😡
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I don’t watch smackdowns.
8 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
I don't anymore. Back in the day when I had nothing, I'd watch and buy several pieces to start a collection. Of course, the hosts were so much better then and they didn't wear out one piece, showing it forever!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
I don't anymore. Back in the day when I had nothing, I'd watch and buy several pieces to start a collection. Of course, the hosts were so much better then and they didn't wear out one piece, showing it forever!
I’ve only been shopping here about...a year and a half (I think) now. I watched a couple early on and that was all.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I knew there was a Tanzanite smackdown so I first tuned in last night at 12 midnight figuring it will be over. Nope — The smackdown was still on. I am not saying their pieces are not nice. Way overpriced in their smackdowns. More like a SMACKUP. Last diamond smackdown, I saw several of the diamond pieces I bought from them, but they were much less then.
If the Moderators dont believe me, I will show them my invoices.
I found that other high end shopping channels have better prices on Tanzanite. Plus, what you see at those channels is what you get. Here you see a sample, which is usually the “CREAM OF THE CROP”.
I have not given up. I still have stuff in my wishlist I am interested in. Shoplc had it previously for much less. Price is way up. If it doesn’t go back down in 2 wks, I will run out of time, so I will buy something else at the J

HUGS ❤️❤️❤️Vicky
7 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Yes I saw that too. Today they also had over six carat stones of the neon, top notch, for 1995. I won a 14k one carat saphire, quarter carat diamond estate ring in auction there last night! That is MY Christmas present lol.
Estate ring?
2 x