Tanzanite

Kittycat

Tanzanite

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I'm really surprise that they are showing Tanzanite at this time when so many people are out of work. They keep shoving expensive Tanzanite at us. Are that many people going to splurge and put themselves in debt? I think most that want it already have multiple pieces. I have a whole ring box full plus several bracelets and earrings and a few crosses. I don't think many will purchase for gifts unless it is a husband buying for a wife or a daughter buying for a mom,or sister for a sister. There is not much variety either same pieces for lengthy presentations. I have been watching for 2 hrs. and have only seen a few pieces. I have in on in the background as I as an doing other things. I can't wait until doorbusters next week maybe will be a variety and not so much high end. I am doing good on the RA. won several items, I pray they are nice. I received one bad item so far. The stone was cracked. I hope they accept it back. I even tried selling a few of my pieces on EBay and no one seems interested.
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Tanzanite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Kittycat , I just have to ask! Do you have a kitty?
4 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I think there are people who are spending money on luxury stuff like that. I know for me since I haven't been spending money in restaurants, gas or other stuff, I have managed to save quite a wad of cash. Now it's burning a hole in my wallet so I have bought some jewelry which I normally would not have bought before rona came along. Not Tanzanite but diamonds and Moissanite.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Annibelle , yes,I do have a kitty cat. She is named Tigress and she is 7-8 yrs. old, Orange with stripes.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
Annibelle , yes,I do have a kitty cat. She is named Tigress and she is 7-8 yrs. old, Orange with stripes.
I'm sure you have seen the adventures of my Milo since I got him as a baby. Orange and white, I guess he's almost six months, getting bigger every day. He's my life!
3 x