Ring bands to thin

Kharailee

Ring bands to thin

Post by Kharailee » 4 years ago

I have gotten some nice rings and that has too thin a band, with a heavy top. It seems like all the silver was allocated to the top to make the rings look nice, and weighty. This causes the ring to become top heavy, and it also does not feel like it’s been proportion right. I notice this a lot from the Bali line. Also their rings need to be a bit more polished so it feels smooth on the finger. On rare occasions I have gotten some rings from Shoplc that feels like butter on my fingers, from another line, but I don’t see that line anymore.
3 x

Pookie14

Re: Ring bands to thin

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

First interest is quantity over quality
0 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

My Bali rings are rough and have all bent, the silver is very soft.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I have purchased a lot of Bali for years my granddaughters love them they call them angleshave never had a problem with any rings or bangles not sure what happened to yours maybe talk to customer service Bali is very special and will be forever the love that goes into each piece thank for selling this line hope you always will Boston irish
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Kharailee wrote:
4 years ago
I have gotten some nice rings and that has too thin a band, with a heavy top. It seems like all the silver was allocated to the top to make the rings look nice, and weighty. This causes the ring to become top heavy, and it also does not feel like it’s been proportion right. I notice this a lot from the Bali line. Also their rings need to be a bit more polished so it feels smooth on the finger. On rare occasions I have gotten some rings from Shoplc that feels like butter on my fingers, from another line, but I don’t see that line anymore.
The J Francis line?
I miss their bedding and jewelry.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

J Francis has a few new pieces here with Swarovski. I have purchased a few and they are quite nice.
0 x