Good morning all

RS

Re: Good morning all

Post by RS » 3 years ago

It will be just Hubby and me this year. The first time ever.

Daughter has decided to protect US she will be hosting a Friendsgiving with her “bubble” up in Oregon. Our son...the group home he lives in has requested that they all stay home this year. So we will be by ourselves.

We are going to try and arrange things differently for Christmas.

I’m not in the holiday spirit this year...first time ever. 🥺

I have been very sad for days.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m sorry RS🙁. The Hollidays are so special for most. I miss my Mom, Son and brother. Next year will be better, I surely hope. Take care and remember this is for the best. This virus is hitting HARD AND FAST. MAYBE next year can be even more SPECIAL 😊. FOR ALL OF US
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I’m sorry RS🙁. The Hollidays are so special for most. I miss my Mom, Son and brother. Next year will be better, I surely hope. Take care and remember this is for the best. This virus is hitting HARD AND FAST. MAYBE next year can be even more SPECIAL 😊. FOR ALL OF US
Thank you🥺😢❤️

We already have next year planned out. Not only will the holidays be a huge ta-doo but we’re taking all of us to Disneyland for a week.

We had already planned to go (just hubby, son and me though) when all the Disney renovation was over. Then the virus came.

So now we will take us all! Well...here’s hoping life will be back to that by then.

It will be a longgggggg time before I ever get on an airplane again. Shame too, cuz we fly for free.
3 x

Harlequin

A:... do you have a regular Doctor or NP that you can make a appointment with , if you’re not feeling well?
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:... do you have a regular Doctor or NP that you can make a appointment with , if you’re not feeling well?
Yes I do though going out is tricky right now. I'm not bad enough to go right now, just watching my breathing. And these headaches! My being upset, scared, etc. isn't helping matters.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Hypoxemia or low oxygen levels can very often cause headaches. If your vision changes, you feel very giddy or you have very labored breathing you need to see a doctor. Do you have COPD by chance? Have you found your pulse/ox meter yet? Don't make Mamasan worry about you now!

PS I prescribe extra play time or belly scratching time with Milo for your anxiety.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Hypoxemia or low oxygen levels can very often cause headaches. If your vision changes, you feel very giddy or you have very labored breathing you need to see a doctor. Do you have COPD by chance? Have you found your pulse/ox meter yet? Don't make Mamasan worry about you now!

PS I prescribe extra play time or belly scratching time with Milo for your anxiety.
Yes I do have COPD, so I am accustomed to becoming winded upon exertion. But I have been using my Albuterol more frequently than I would like. Before quarantine I was using it very rarely. Now it's at least once a day, after doing something strenuous like laundry or taking out the trash. Oh my, do we have trash what with meals being delivered!

PS. Every once in a while I hear this very strange loud, high pitched noise come out of my mouth! Milo has been causing these eruptions with his constant silliness! Again this morning he has decided the welcome mat belongs on this side of the door! We put it outside when breakfast was delivered. He's working hard as we speak on getting it back in here! Maybe he feels nobody's welcome to come in here?
3 x

Harlequin

You go Milo, that’s my boy. 🐈😊
2 x