Maggie has bid $100 or up on just about every purse...

Amy

Maggie has bid $100 or up on just about every purse...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Sometimes you will see a purse or wallet you really, really would like to bid on and win. Sometimes you’ll find it early in the AM & you have to wait 8-10 hours. Then when it’s time to really get serious, Maggie bids $100 on everything on 2 pages. Does she have a store or boutique? That’s great for her if she has $100 for pages of items, but nobody else can afford the $100 so she gets them all. We get nothing. 😥😥😥😥😥
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Maggie has bid $100 or up on just about every purse...

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Don't know how many Maggie has bid on before these--but these are crazy bids too:

$29 3597530
$49 3631778
$49 2990409
$53 3455270

$180 for around $50 worth of items if bought on the catalogue side versus the RA
2 x

SeaBee

Post by SeaBee » 3 years ago

Amy, that is definitely one of my pet peeves with longer auction times! It seems like they are most often targeted by the overbid trolls versus the shorter length ones. Super annoying when you check half way through the auction, only to find someone racked up the bids to some ridiculous amount. Then you have to wait however long for it to end, and hope it will be relisted to get another chance at bidding on it. I think it's because they have their times planned when they strike! :(
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I am sick of the over bidders on purses! Tracy Donna and many more. They can have them I will not pay 50 dollars for a wallet.😠🍀
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for reporting this false bidder, we will be investigating this account immediately and taking immediate action where necessary. Please inform us if you notice any other users abusing auctions.
2 x