Coffee (11/26) ☕☕☕ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Gypsy

Coffee (11/26) ☕☕☕ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL.....

For all your gifts of nature and grace,
For health and strength,
For home and family.
For wise teachers and for true friends
For all the Blessings of this life
For our hopes of a better life to come.

Bless this day and the bounty of our homes and tables
Bless all those with us and those unable to be present.

☕ [CLINK] ☕ COFFEE'S ON

Good morning I'm sure most all of you that are up and around at this hour are busy bees in your kitchens. Putting turkeys in the oven and prepping all those wonderful side dishes.

If you are traveling anywhere please be safe. And PLEASE be safe and careful while you go about your day.

God Bless 💞💞💞 -Gypsy

Pssst.....try - JESSICA20 😉
12 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Coffee (11/26) ☕☕☕ HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Hey Gypsy, the Tribe and every one here! Thank you for the uplifting post Gypsy. We are determined to have a good Thanksgiving and to be truly thankful for all we have. We did get some discouraging news last evening. My son who was going to come to the festivities along with Sissy, myself and my best friend Big Red. has decided not to join us as he is feeling under the weather. He believes it is a cold, but in the interest of caution has taken a Covid test. The results are not yet in. It is beyond disappointing that he feels he cannot join us, but we are also thankful that he is thinking of us and our wellbeing first. We will miss him-- and his scrumptious pumpkin pie made from a pumpkin he grew himself. We are going to plug along with our Mimosas and Eggs Benedict with asparagus for breakfast and hope he tests negative and will come visit Sissy on Saturday (his Christmas presents are at Sissy's house.) My place is on his way home from there so I hope he will visit me as well. A couple of more hours and the bird goes in the oven and the rest of the cooking begins. (I cheated and already made the cheesecake and dressing to get a head start)

I hope you all have a stupendous day and can think of at least a few things to give thanks for! My best wishes to you all.
12 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Hey Gypsy, the Tribe and every one here! Thank you for the uplifting post Gypsy. We are determined to have a good Thanksgiving and to be truly thankful for all we have. We did get some discouraging news last evening. My son who was going to come to the festivities along with Sissy, myself and my best friend Big Red. has decided not to join us as he is feeling under the weather. He believes it is a cold, but in the interest of caution has taken a Covid test. The results are not yet in. It is beyond disappointing that he feels he cannot join us, but we are also thankful that he is thinking of us and our wellbeing first. We will miss him-- and his scrumptious pumpkin pie made from a pumpkin he grew himself. We are going to plug along with our Mimosas and Eggs Benedict with asparagus for breakfast and hope he tests negative and will come visit Sissy on Saturday (his Christmas presents are at Sissy's house.) My place is on his way home from there so I hope he will visit me as well. A couple of more hours and the bird goes in the oven and the rest of the cooking begins. (I cheated and already made the cheesecake and dressing to get a head start)

I hope you all have a stupendous day and can think of at least a few things to give thanks for! My best wishes to you all.
@JewelryQueen
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to you 🥰
I'm sorry your son won't be there this time, I know how excited you were to spend the time with him. Maybe for Christmas 💞 tell Sissy "HELLO" 👋 Be safe and have a piece of cheesecake for ME ! 😋

luv ya (((HUGS))) 💞💞💞 -Gypsy
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Gypsy, thank you for the Thanksgiving well wishes.
All the best to you this fine day.
A grateful heart is a happy heart! happy dance

JQ, Your son's news is certainly an unexpected punch
that you must roll with today and the next few days.
Sending many prayers up right away. I am glad to know
that as heavy as this is weighing on your heart and mind....
the show will go on for you and Sissy and Red.
Take heart (smiley)
Thanking God always for the many kindness's that He bestow's.
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving🥰🍗🥧🥰

Thank you for the coffee this morning @Gypsy. Small celebration with just hubby and me today but will be FaceTiming later with daughter and crew and son later. We will be keeping them all at a distancing physically but close in our hearts.❤️

I’m so sorry your son had to bow out @JewelryQueen but if he’s not feeling well and waiting on results....well you know. Hopefully you can see him soon.

I also did most of my prep ahead of time. I always do. So instead of rushing around like crazy today it will be slower and more relaxing.

A good time to remember good times with family and look forward to next year’s holiday season. Is it too early to start shopping for Christmas 2021? 👀👀

Eat well...be well💞💞
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , I am so glad you posted this morning. It is a bright spot in a sad day for me. Holidays are so tough, this one under quarantine makes it worse. I'll just be trying to pretend it's just another day. I'm so glad everyone is posting this morning, a pleasant surprise. Figured everyone would be busy working on the big meal.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! :D
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I am so glad you posted this morning. It is a bright spot in a sad day for me. Holidays are so tough, this one under quarantine makes it worse. I'll just be trying to pretend it's just another day. I'm so glad everyone is posting this morning, a pleasant surprise. Figured everyone would be busy working on the big meal.

I’ll be around off and on all day @anniebelle.

I hope you enjoy the day. Are you shopping? 🥰💞
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I’ll be around off and on all day @anniebelle.

I hope you enjoy the day. Are you shopping? 🥰💞
NO!!! see my post.
5 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

Hello All

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

To Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope that however it is --- Everyone has a Safe and Happy day!
9 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

@ anniebelle

Holidays are especially tough for me too 🥺🥺
I hope you are still able to find that special moment in the day that makes you remember why you love to smile 💞💞 (((HUGS))) -GYPSY
9 x