National Dog Show

anniebelle

National Dog Show

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is watching the dog show. I was just reading up on what changes were made this year due to the virus. Bottom line is that there won't be a lot different in what comes through on the TV show in the end. No live audience, a lot fewer dogs in the competition this year. Is anyone else a fan?
7 x

RS

Re: National Dog Show

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is watching the dog show. I was just reading up on what changes were made this year due to the virus. Bottom line is that there won't be a lot different in what comes through on the TV show in the end. No live audience, a lot fewer dogs in the competition this year. Is anyone else a fan?
Oh we are! We always watch...after the parade. We won’t be watching the parade today...it will make me sad 😢

But the dog show for sure! We always root for the Basset hounds! 💞
5 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Oh we are! We always watch...after the parade. We won’t be watching the parade today...it will make me sad 😢

I always root for the tiny breeds, especially Yorkies and Poms. The "Cat Lady" in me I guess!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I always root for the tiny breeds, especially Yorkies and Poms. The "Cat Lady" in me I guess!
We love them all but are partial to Basset hounds. Our Cleo is our fourth basset.
5 x

anniebelle

I'm missing the dog show! My faves especially. (I've been answering the door all morning.) It's interesting all the applause coming from a cardboard audience! :lol: :lol: Have the Basset Hounds been on yet?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I'm missing the dog show! My faves especially. (I've been answering the door all morning.) It's interesting all the applause coming from a cardboard audience! :lol: :lol: Have the Basset Hounds been on yet?
We have it recording. About to have some spa time before I start cooking. Planning an early meal to have out throughout the day.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

The dog show. Boy the audience sure look stiff. And no masks or social distancing 🤣
1 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The dog show. Boy the audience sure look stiff. And no masks or social distancing 🤣
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AND THEY CLAP SO LOUD!!!
2 x