Black Friday

Harlequin

Re: Black Friday

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

NO I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!!! SAME OLE HIGH END Bull. Now Ankur is YELLING AND KIM, TIME FOR ANOTHER NERVOUS BREAK DOWN 😖😫
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
NO I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!!! SAME OLE HIGH END Bull. Now Ankur is YELLING AND KIM, TIME FOR ANOTHER NERVOUS BREAK DOWN 😖😫
H: QUICK1 CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!
6 x

Harlequin

A:... I did!!!!
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

You two have been cracking me up!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

@Harlequin I’m STILL laughing about your comment about Cheryl and Kim being so loud early this morning that you had to take a nerve pill!

I completely understand!
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Catticus!! Dear Catticus!!! Did you get my email?????? Haven't heard back from you, and you know how Auntie worries!
4 x

Harlequin

Hi Catticus 😊. Where on earth have you been?? Hope you have been well. Yeah SLC has been driving me crazy today, hopefully you will post more often. Happy Holidays 😊
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I sent a message to the host this morning telling them what I thought of these outrageous priced items they are selling for "Door busters" Christmas when we are in a pandemic, and people have lost their jobs and don't have a lot of money at this time. I'm sure it went into cyber space never to be seen by.anyone. Ridiculous.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I told Tenner off.
He used to set up these fake price mistakes, where he would pretend that the the producer heard him wrong and gave the wrong price, much lower then he was supposed to. So Tenner pretends that he has no option but to give it at the wrong lower price, and shoplc will take the loss.
What Tenner wanted was viewers to think they are getting a steal, and go into a frenzy and grab the item whether they needed or not.
What he forgot is we watch shoplc alot and have seen the item sold for the same “mistake” price previously.
I called him out on it, and he stopped it for a while. Yesterday he was at it again. This time on a DYED green jade bangle. He was counting on viewers not knowing what a D meant ( dyed)
He is showing a comp of natural ( UNDYED) green jade bangles selling for alot more. Then he pretends the producer was supposed to charge $387 but typed in $87. Of course frenzied buying ensued. It wasnt worth a penny over $87. I told him off. I was disappointed that Becky went along with his fake price mistake. She was one of a few hosts I trusted.
Too bad. Seems their only objective is to say and do anything that will sell the item.
I am still hoping that shoplc will return to the place we loved and got great bargains.
All I see 90% of the time is Exorbitant priced Tanzanite, shungite and opatra. The diamonds I bought or hoped to buy have all increased to ridiculous prices.
Their competition is taking advantage and ( stealing) lots of shoplc customers.

Vicky
13 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Thanks for calling out Tenner. He's also a terrible host (when you can understand him) The long, boring stories. But that whole fake pricing mistake game is so obvious. Seriously, if you had an employee making $300 mistakes like that, would you keep them ? I don't think so. And, I also never thought Becky would join the 'bad actors club'. Or Karen. Saw her doing it the other day with the open mouth, you can't be serious look while Ankur was presenting something. I guess you do what you have to do to keep your job.
10 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

the Stepford Hosts....
5 x