Budget Pay

anniebelle

Budget Pay

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Please refresh my memory. Can you only get budget pay on Fast Buy? which also means you cannot use a coupon, Right?
3 x

Horsepower

Re: Budget Pay

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I can't get budget pay on fast buy. I can get both budget pay & coupons on buy now.
4 x

anniebelle

@Horsepower , I just tried a test. Fast Buy gives me the option of Budget Pay. But if I put it in my cart, I can't find where to select Budget Pay. Where is the button?
2 x

Horsepower

When you click on Buy Now a window will appear with budget pay or not, but that window disappears very fast. you then need to go to your cart and select the piece you just did a Buy now on and the first question will be budget pay or not. Click on budget pay & proceed.
6 x

Horsepower

I have to use BUY NOW to get budget pay. Can't do it with FAST BUY.
6 x

anniebelle

@Horsepower , thanks for trying to help me, but I'm still not getting your way to work! :lol: :lol:
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

On a PC/laptop if watching live you can use budget pay on fast buy but not a coupon unless you put the item in your cart, then you can use fast buy and add a coupon as long as the item is put in your cart.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
On a PC/laptop if watching live you can use budget pay on fast buy but not a coupon unless you put the item in your cart, then you can use fast buy and add a coupon as long as the item is put in your cart.
🤔That seems like an awful lot of work for something called 'FAST BUY' , Just saying
-Gypsy 😂😂😂
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

You are right you cant use a coupon with fast buy. I tried and had to cancel the item and reorder the usual way.
Btw- I just had to switch channels. Tony was REALLY PUSHING a ring that Tenner cut and Tony sold to shoplc. He rushed other items to fit in this overpriced ring 😇
Even when his shift ended he had Shannon continue with it. It was soooo obvious that he stood to benefit from the sale.
With prices the way they are nowadays, its not a DOORBUSTER, its a BUDGETBUSTER 😡
I used to think that GS. Was very pricey. Shoplc is making them look like the baby. Except at GS. What you see is what you get. No shocked disappointments after you receive an item that barely resembles the on air sample.
Plus—THE LC DOESNT FIT ANYMORE. When shoplc charges exorbitant amounts for items, LOW COST just doesn't reflect their recent price increases.

HUGS🥰Vicky
7 x

anniebelle

@Vicky , my original question is how to use a coupon with Budget Pay. We're far beyond Fast Buy! :lol:

Regarding the Tenize brothers selling their own collections of stones, it stinks!!! I thought they were employees, but they are clearly here every Sunday night to make a profit from their personal collections!!! I won't ever watch. I'll go to another channel that sells what I want and what I can afford.
3 x