Where's Nikki?

lah2001

Where's Nikki?

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

I notice she hasn't been on in a while. Did she leave?
3 x

Lulu

Re: Where's Nikki?

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Yes. She is now freezing her tail off in Minnesota.
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

She works where Chuck Clemency used to work. Shop hq. She looks happy. I miss her. Always a bright light on this increasingly dark channel. Just saw the same 3 light set that recently sold for $9.99, go 'onsale ' for $17.99. Do these guys think we're dumb? That we don't remember? They continue to embarrass themselves. So sad. It's not about the customer, it's about the $.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Really? Chuckles used to work there? It seems so different atmosphere than here. I look for Nikki frequently, don't like a lot of the things they sell, the categories that is. I need to find their program guide and nikki's schedule. She's always been my favorite and she fits in there beautifully!
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Yeah, he use to be part of a group called 'The Three Amigos'. Three guys selling their own custom jewelry. I used to watch because one of them, Paul Deasy, had really nice southwest stuff. Then he went to another channel, then disappeared. Anniebelle, I love your kitty stories. I have one like that. Sweet as can be but then bites you when you aren't looking. Not hard. Just enough to say, "pay attention to me!" Cats are cool. I'm down to 7. Until spring when I usually have more dumped on my property. (I live on five acres in the foothills, end of a road, been happening for 20 years) I fix them, keep them or give away, all are welcome.
5 x

anniebelle

I just checked out her schedule. The next time she is presenting something of interest to me will be Tuesday at 4 pm. "Gifts frim Tuscano Italiana Jewelry". I've put it on my calendar, anxious to check it out!
3 x

anniebelle

@Sam , I'm glad you enjoy the adventures of Milo! He's been a bad boy today!!! Love nibbles are cute, but he gets really rough sometimes, bites and claws, hanging on my feet and legs! I have a new collection of bloody scratches from my thighs to my calves. I got out the spray bottle and he bites that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your collection of kitties is great1 I'm so envious. One can never have too many cats!!
2 x