Tanzanite and Doorbusters

Kittycat

Tanzanite and Doorbusters

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Is it just me or does it seem like they are showing an awful lot of Tanzanite as doorbusters? They just had a Tanzanite smackdown last week. And too many Polki diamonds. And next week is another diamond smackdown. I guess they think everyone is getting and giving Diamonds and Tanzanite for Christmas? I guess I will have to find things elsewhere to buy as I am not interested because they are not having any variety.
13 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Tanzanite and Doorbusters

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Evertime I switched to them its either Tanzanite, polki diamonds or Opatra. The J is interesting today
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Same here, every time I put the show on it is high end items, most people do not buy gifts that cost that much. I change the station.
13 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you all so much for sharing your feedback. I have sent in your feedback to the Live TV team so they can be aware of your feedback when scheduling items for future shows.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Watching the big tanzanite ring the listed names on buyers wow same over bidders on auction. Now I know why they don't give them the boot! I R S R L you get the picture💲💲💲💲😏🍀
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

R. S. Not you initials of first names Rosa Etc sorry first name initals😞🍀
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m SO SICK of all the high end jewelry I could 🤮. And I love Tanzanite, but this is going OVER BOARD.
7 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Since the new 'boss', it's all about the $$$$$$$. That's it. They don't care about the customers who got them where they are. I use to get several packages a day . Now, maybe one a week. Maybe if they weren't paying 3 people to sell ONE item for 45minutes, they could go back to the old ways. This morning, 5 easy pays of $1,000 ???? Come on. And Cheryl and the boss nearly beating each other up for screen time. "Come back to me!" No! "Come back to me! " Ridiculous. In the mean time, I spent several hundred dollars on two other channels . With one host each. And no fast talking screamers.
13 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank goodness I missed it. Would have been time for A MELTDOWN!!!AKA. NERVOUS BREAK DOWN 😂
8 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I can’t stand watching the boss even if the tv is muted. I can’t stand watching Tenner with his flailing arms. They get on my nerves 🤬. Show the blasted merchandise in real time; stop all the annoying flashing graphics and yelling. But then nobody in management gives a ——what we think.
9 x