Has this ever happened to you???? OVERSELLING?

buyitall

Has this ever happened to you???? OVERSELLING?

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

On November 30th I ordered a door buster cross body reindeer bag for $9.99 in green and red. No problem...right? WRONG! On December 2nd I received an email saying that my order had been canceled.....NO explanation...just that it was no longer in stock. WHAT? I immediately called and got an extremely nice customer service representative. However, he had no idea what had happened. He double checked for inventory and could find none. He apologized...but what more could he do??? Are they not able to keep up with the inventory they have on hand? They obviously sold more than they had! It took them 2 1/2 days to figure out they didn’t have this bag???? I am so aggravated!!! On top of that, I feel like I should have gotten a more informative email about what happened to my order.........I ordered the bag for my niece and now I’m scrounging around trying to find something else for her....but NOT here!
9 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Has this ever happened to you???? OVERSELLING?

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

A couple of years ago I won the same camel colored handbag 4 times in about 11 days on the RA. No explanation as to why I couldn't pay for it until I asked. Every time they would tell me they were out of stock. I just kept bidding with the hope that one got returned. Nope . The first 2 - 4 days, OK. You didn't know you were out. But after that, why are you still putting in the auction when you KNOW you don't have any?
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Been there, has happened to me also. 😡
4 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Me too, & not just once !!
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Many RA items are the last of their stock, and after a certain time frame our system puts the m in the $1 Auction. If the items do not pass Quality Control the order is cancelled and refunded. As for Regular purchases, if we do not have stock to replace them if they do not pass Quality Control they are cancelled as well. We're sorry for the confusion and deeply apologize that this information is not readily available to you. We have messaged you privately to gather more information to help resolve this issue. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
1 x

Harlequin

Moderator Alex:... What happened to quality control when I received my Bamboo Fountain???Received it after waiting 2 weeks and 1 day, doesn’t work the glass ball will not spin, missing 2 pieces that suspend ball, so it will spin with the fountain running, now I have to rig a paper clip onto fountain so it will WORK, as did JEWELRY QUEEN. OH BY THE WAY MINE WAS A RETURN ITEM SOMEONE SENT BACK TO SLC, THEN I GOT IT. 😡. SHAME ON SLC THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I ordered Two flower rings for Grandaughers. Received the first one was to be a size 6 no way it was a five second one a size six both had different numbers both items said six now what it was from auction!😡🍀
6 x

Harlequin

Supposed to get my last item ordered today. Believe me, I will be on HIATUS AGAIN FOR QUITE A WHILE, AGAIN 😡 SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING RIPPED ALL THE TIME. SLC WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR COMPANY??? YOU USED TO BE SO GOOD
4 x

Peggy

Post by Peggy » 3 years ago

This happened to me recently when I ordered the Python tote bag, waited several days for my tote, matching Peyton wallet, python belt, and another python purse i had ordered, when I checked the status it showed my python tote had been mysteriously canceled. I called customer service snd they really had no explanation, I asked if the python tote had been “ over sold” and he said probably. I was refunded promptly but very disappointed, once my other python items arrived I just shipped them back. I guess this happens but it should not in my opinion, I love shoplc and will continue to do business with them I just bought a 3 carat tanzanite ring from Tony’s show, I believe he said during that show we would get a 100 dollar gift certificate with purchase but none was enclosed, I will check and see if I have 100 dollar credit, if not then I am not sure what happened.
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Peggy, sorry all the python pieces did not complete
a set for you.

may i ask and if you please..... i wanted to take another
look at that very tanzy that tony had the other night, i
realize it may not be available anymore, but i'd appreaciate
the item number so that i could look.
yes, tony did say that $100.00 voucher comes with. I hope
that you love your new Tanzy!!!
honey
5 x