Hold on to your hats.........

Hollie

Hold on to your hats.........

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

We have an entire day of tanzanite tomorrow.
An awful lot of Smackdowns for a gem stone no longer mined.
I just find a full entire day of one stone booooooooring. :? :?
8 x

Blossom

Re: Hold on to your hats.........

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Earlier 'last' year during a Tanzanite Smackdown, the hosts were saying..."this could be our last Tanzanite Smackdown"...so, it being one of my birthstones, I ordered several pieces thinking there might be no more Tanzanite available. As I said that was last year!
6 x

Hollie

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Earlier 'last' year during a Tanzanite Smackdown, the hosts were saying..."this could be our last Tanzanite Smackdown"...so, it being one of my birthstones, I ordered several pieces thinking there might be no more Tanzanite available. As I said that was last year!
I remember. I think we've been hearing that for 2 or 3 Christmas' now.
It's my birthstone too! Think we can adopt diopside for December too? 😀
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I am so sick of all day smackdowns!
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
We have an entire day of tanzanite tomorrow.
An awful lot of Smackdowns for a gem stone no longer mined.
I just find a full entire day of one stone booooooooring. :? :?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize if there is any disappointment regarding this Smackdown. We have shared your concerns directly with our Shows/Programming team. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I see from this thread there are a few other December babies out there! I love our birthstones (tanzanite, blue zircon, blue topaz and turquoise), although my favorite gemstone is multi colors of sapphire. I really love the red. I agree about them constantly saying this could be the last smackdown, i.e. last chance to buy the gem. They've been doing the same thing with Sleeping Beauty turquoise since 2012 when the mine closed.

My birthday is 12/4.......what are your birthdays??
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I see from this thread there are a few other December babies out there! I love our birthstones (tanzanite, blue zircon, blue topaz and turquoise), although my favorite gemstone is multi colors of sapphire. I really love the red. I agree about them constantly saying this could be the last smackdown, i.e. last chance to buy the gem. They've been doing the same thing with Sleeping Beauty turquoise since 2012 when the mine closed.

My birthday is 12/16😄
1 x

Hollie

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago

12/21
Happy birthday happy Hannukah Merry Christmas ! 🎁
Lol
2 x

Hollie

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago

My birthday is 12/16😄
Nikki is the 17th.
(if I'm remembering right)
2 x