Just Venting about my Recent Shungite Order

LisaC2019

Just Venting about my Recent Shungite Order

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

So I ordered 2 of the Shungite pillows and one was shipped with the original order while the other was shipped at a later date. When I opened the box the shungite pillow was folded over in a wrinkled plastic bag with tape to keep the bag closed. The next pillow arrives in a pristine plastic bag with tag and ready to gift. I was a little irritated and was going to just send it back for a replacement. I called to see if the item was still in stock and the rep stated there were only 3 in stock. So that means that by the time I send this back the quantity will most likely not be available. I have returned items and requested replacements (when the site clearly showed the item was available) only to have the item returned and refunded. This tells me your return process does not work and you should remove the option for "exchange" on your returns form because obviously no one will read what the customer has requested.

I have had a good run with Shop LC and for the most part was happy with my orders. However, the attitude/culture of this company is that well if the order is wrong or you receive a used item but paid for a new item then I quote the CS rep "no worries you can just send it back and you will be refunded". That is the "WRONG ANSWER"..whatever happened to working with the customer to rectify the situation. Why is it so hard to send the customer a replacement or better yet send them the new item that they paid for to begin with.

I always say that everything happens for a reason and this will be the first time that I have publicly stated I will no longer purchase from a company that I believe engages in deceptive practices (sending out used/returned items when customer paid for new item). If I had ordered something on clearance then I know there may be the slight chance the item was a customer refund or that it may have been used on-air during the presentation. When I order "as is" from other companies then I expect there to be some type of issue of which that company clearly states before purchasing.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Just Venting about my Recent Shungite Order

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
So I ordered 2 of the Shungite pillows and one was shipped with the original order while the other was shipped at a later date. When I opened the box the shungite pillow was folded over in a wrinkled plastic bag with tape to keep the bag closed. The next pillow arrives in a pristine plastic bag with tag and ready to gift. I was a little irritated and was going to just send it back for a replacement. I called to see if the item was still in stock and the rep stated there were only 3 in stock. So that means that by the time I send this back the quantity will most likely not be available. I have returned items and requested replacements (when the site clearly showed the item was available) only to have the item returned and refunded. This tells me your return process does not work and you should remove the option for "exchange" on your returns form because obviously no one will read what the customer has requested.

I have had a good run with Shop LC and for the most part was happy with my orders. However, the attitude/culture of this company is that well if the order is wrong or you receive a used item but paid for a new item then I quote the CS rep "no worries you can just send it back and you will be refunded". That is the "WRONG ANSWER"..whatever happened to working with the customer to rectify the situation. Why is it so hard to send the customer a replacement or better yet send them the new item that they paid for to begin with.

I always say that everything happens for a reason and this will be the first time that I have publicly stated I will no longer purchase from a company that I believe engages in deceptive practices (sending out used/returned items when customer paid for new item). If I had ordered something on clearance then I know there may be the slight chance the item was a customer refund or that it may have been used on-air during the presentation. When I order "as is" from other companies then I expect there to be some type of issue of which that company clearly states before purchasing.
Good Afternoon Lisa!

We sincerely thank you for your feedback on your recent Shungite Pillow orders, and are so sorry to hear this even occurred! We can understand your frustrations in regards to your experiences, and would like to help in making things right.

I have sent you a message to your email for direct communication and assistance.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon Lisa!

We sincerely thank you for your feedback on your recent Shungite Pillow orders, and are so sorry to hear this even occurred! We can understand your frustrations in regards to your experiences, and would like to help in making things right.

I have sent you a message to your email for direct communication and assistance.
Thank you Connor for your response via email. I sent my response back and thank you for reaching out to me concerning this issue.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

As this issue is being handled privately, this topic will now be closed to further comments.
0 x