Another day another problem

Nelliebell

Another day another problem

Post by Nelliebell » 3 years ago

:oops: I ordered an opatra dermi neck on November 30th. It was shipped on November 2nd and has not moved. I’ve tracked it several times. I called customer service about it and the girl tracked it and kept giggling about it not moving any. I told her that it had a very limited warranty on it and she actually told me to call Opatra & talk to them about it!!! Unbelievable!!!......... I ordered three Swarovski Bracelet & Earring sets off live TV and it was so posed to have free shipping. I checked my email about an hour later and yes you probably guessed it they charged me $8.97. I immediately called customer service and was told that it would go back directly to my bank the next day. Over a week later there was no money put back in my bank. When I finally had the time I called customer service they would put it back. I asked for store credit which I did get. When I went to use the store credit it wouldn’t take it because the item had budget pay. The item I was buying had $12.00 budget pay!!! A couple of months ago I ordered online. I ordered 1 purse & 1 pair of earrings. I was charged for 3 purses & 8 pairs of earrings!!! It cost me a trip to the bank and I made several call to shop lc!!! I’m tired of making numerous calls a& my time is valuable also. I’ve also noticed that every time I order online they also hold $1.00 for about 10 days. Why??? Every time my automated bank balance is a dollar or two or three off I know where it is. It pops back in 10-12 days later. This may sound petty but it’s the principal! I’ve been shopping with this company for years without very many problems but the last year or so it has changed drastically! I want my joy back. I am 😴 tired of endless calls! Now I need to make another call about my Opatra 😓
10 x

Harlequin

Re: Another day another problem

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

You are not sounding petty happens to me a lot when I decide to order. Also not getting the lowest price. Example 129.99, then 79.99 and THEN 59.99 and to top that off they wii add free shipping. I got charged 79.99 + shipping and handling. Called at least twice to no avail. Will try again tomorrow 12/11. We shall see third time, third time supposed to be a charm. 😠
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I’ve been dealing with endless problems for the last two weeks. Today alone it’s been several. With the exception of one person dealing with a few of my issues my emails have been ignored.

I am relatively certain SLC wants me to just go away...☹️
8 x

Nelliebell

Post by Nelliebell » 3 years ago

I feel your pain. Something has to change. I love to save money but is it really worth it at the end of the day. :|
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Nelliebell wrote:
3 years ago
I feel your pain. Something has to change. I love to save money but is it really worth it at the end of the day. :|
I have the same issue with the $1.00 being held. However in my case sometimes it’s more than that. Some have been completely erroneous charges that I never made and SLC couldn’t find. Some were charges that somehow got “messed up” on the site. The order never showed even though I received a confirmation page and had an order number. I was also charged. Money was on hold for that as well.
That...coupled with lost items due to poor packaging, item completely missing from package and Polki diamond with HUGE BLACK STREAK down the center....make me think they’re sending a message.
Oh...Those last three were just THIS MORNING!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And I’ve had several more problems in the past few days. Most...if I recall...have been dealt with. But it’s like what’s it gonna be today?
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:... SLC doesn’t want you to go away, I honestly think they need WAY more training for their people. In every department!!!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:... SLC doesn’t want you to go away, I honestly think they need WAY more training for their people. In every department!!!
But...how long exactly has SLC been in business???
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Nelliebell wrote:
3 years ago
:oops: I ordered an opatra dermi neck on November 30th. It was shipped on November 2nd and has not moved. I’ve tracked it several times. I called customer service about it and the girl tracked it and kept giggling about it not moving any. I told her that it had a very limited warranty on it and she actually told me to call Opatra & talk to them about it!!! Unbelievable!!!......... I ordered three Swarovski Bracelet & Earring sets off live TV and it was so posed to have free shipping. I checked my email about an hour later and yes you probably guessed it they charged me $8.97. I immediately called customer service and was told that it would go back directly to my bank the next day. Over a week later there was no money put back in my bank. When I finally had the time I called customer service they would put it back. I asked for store credit which I did get. When I went to use the store credit it wouldn’t take it because the item had budget pay. The item I was buying had $12.00 budget pay!!! A couple of months ago I ordered online. I ordered 1 purse & 1 pair of earrings. I was charged for 3 purses & 8 pairs of earrings!!! It cost me a trip to the bank and I made several call to shop lc!!! I’m tired of making numerous calls a& my time is valuable also. I’ve also noticed that every time I order online they also hold $1.00 for about 10 days. Why??? Every time my automated bank balance is a dollar or two or three off I know where it is. It pops back in 10-12 days later. This may sound petty but it’s the principal! I’ve been shopping with this company for years without very many problems but the last year or so it has changed drastically! I want my joy back. I am 😴 tired of endless calls! Now I need to make another call about my Opatra 😓
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize that this is happening. Please send us the information at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can look into this and straighten this out for you.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Preston could you please tell the warehouse to send me my 8 necklace boxes not cream the blue ones have been waiting a month!😞💚🍀
6 x