Another day another problem

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Another day another problem

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Preston could you please tell the warehouse to send me my 8 necklace boxes not cream the blue ones have been waiting a month!😞💚🍀
Good morning,

Please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with my name in the subject line so I can look into this and arrange for the boxes to be sent out.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

They need to start shipping with a different company, I have several items that a few days ago said they would get here by a certain date but they are sitting at DHL after the date has come and gone and now it just says arriving soon with no date, so annoying. I really hate DHL!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
They need to start shipping with a different company, I have several items that a few days ago said they would get here by a certain date but they are sitting at DHL after the date has come and gone and now it just says arriving soon with no date, so annoying. I really hate DHL!
ITA!
It has been taking more than 2 weeks to get my orders.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I ordered two items on the 4th they are still in Houston. Ordered two items on5th and their in Memphis. The one’s on the 4th are to be here today. The ones on the 5th are to be here tomorrow. WHAT!!! IS GOING ON 🥴😠. OMG
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered two items on the 4th they are still in Houston. Ordered two items on5th and their in Memphis. The one’s on the 4th are to be here today. The ones on the 5th are to be here tomorrow. WHAT!!! IS GOING ON 🥴😠. OMG
I do have to say it’s not just SLC. I do think DHL is the worst shipper there is and that is certainly something that is a choice of the vendor.
But at this time of year and especially this year shipping is slammed. Mistakes are also occurring.

I ordered an item from Ama...
It says out for delivery today in MINNESOTA.

I’m in California. This is the first ever shipping problem with them for me though. I contacted the vendor and they are expediting another one to me right now. Took one email and 2 minutes.
5 x

Shelleefish

Post by Shelleefish » 3 years ago

So yes very diss appointed with customer services handling of my first returns to lc...
Again I have paid for jewlry that stones fell out withi a few days...earrings ball fell off first time putting them on ...uneven stones in rings etc....and did my best repairing them myself..
Noe after spending hundreds ina few months..sent back chain on ruby necklace arrived very badly tangeled and broken.....10k rose gold blue sapphire ring arrived without the gold on it. Ruby eternity rings stones arrived with yhem all ovrr thr place slivers a small med sideways placed stones way uneven ..feel they should be somewhat uniform in settingd ??? And a pair of 14 k gold n platinum over sterling silver heart lever back esrrings ..they arrived with no lever.back now they have sent me a broken chain twice and the other items mentioned all back to me ....I honestly feel the sapphire ring was much prettier than one sent back w/o gold ....ruby ring still has way messed up stones on it and I swear the ring is way dull and unattractive...feel sent me back items in worse shape. !!!! Seriously do and finally earrings are still incorrect item! Note said all sales are final on the onlune auction therefore your items do not qualify for refund
Apogise for any inconvenience caused! I have found in policies that any itemd thst are dsmaged or have mNufacturers defects can be returned...and what is policy for being sent INCORRECT ITEM??? I have spent way way ytomuch time with untrue emails saying was not within 30 days ...total untruth!! On phone waste of time say cannot find and make investigatio ticketd??? And now found this site to at least help my mental and emotional health well being ...learning a lot more too.
Please is there anyone working here that cares about us customer's?? Cannot help but feel screwed over ...returns done with g
Shopgoodwill, zulily, ebay etc....so smooth ..what is really going on here with lc??? Already backing off from these inconsiderate unprofessional useless customer service agents. Way wrong
7 x

Shelleefish

Post by Shelleefish » 3 years ago

So yes very diss appointed with customer services handling of my first returns to lc...
Again I have paid for jewlry that stones fell out withi a few days...earrings ball fell off first time putting them on ...uneven stones in rings etc....and did my best repairing them myself..
Noe after spending hundreds ina few months..sent back chain on ruby necklace arrived very badly tangeled and broken.....10k rose gold blue sapphire ring arrived without the gold on it. Ruby eternity rings stones arrived with yhem all ovrr thr place slivers a small med sideways placed stones way uneven ..feel they should be somewhat uniform in settingd ??? And a pair of 14 k gold n platinum over sterling silver heart lever back esrrings ..they arrived with no lever.back now they have sent me a broken chain twice and the other items mentioned all back to me ....I honestly feel the sapphire ring was much prettier than one sent back w/o gold ....ruby ring still has way messed up stones on it and I swear the ring is way dull and unattractive...feel sent me back items in worse shape. !!!! Seriously do and finally earrings are still incorrect item! Note said all sales are final on the onlune auction therefore your items do not qualify for refund
Apogise for any inconvenience caused! I have found in policies that any itemd thst are dsmaged or have mNufacturers defects can be returned...and what is policy for being sent INCORRECT ITEM??? I have spent way way ytomuch time with untrue emails saying was not within 30 days ...total untruth!! On phone waste of time say cannot find and make investigatio ticketd??? And now found this site to at least help my mental and emotional health well being ...learning a lot more too.
Please is there anyone working here that cares about us customer's?? Cannot help but feel screwed over ...returns done with g
Shopgoodwill, zulily, ebay etc....so smooth ..what is really going on here with lc??? Already backing off from these inconsiderate unprofessional useless customer service agents. Way wrong
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Welcome to the Forum and Welcome to our word! Sure hope they take care of you. So many of us on here have been here for years. We have seen it all. The Good and not so good.But I can say I do Love 99% of everything I have from the L.C.😊💚🍀
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Shelleefish wrote:
3 years ago
@Shelleefish

hello and Welcome !! Wow it sounds like you really need a Moderator.
@Moderator_Preston
@Or Any Available Moderators

Can you PLEASE assist Shelleefish with her very long list of purchase issues. THANKS !!

-Gypsy
6 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

My case yesterday, I ordered buy all (which I never do) jewelry boxes that were to have free shipping. Because I submitted before the announcement my online order said $14.97. So what does Teresa in show me Missouri say...I Cancelled. Oh what a shame they did not get my money I Really didn't need to spend or have. So a Lose Lose HA!
The Online web is way out of spec...
It's got to crash my thought?
Who knows.
I takes me a lot of effort to get the best monies spent.
But you know what I Should Not Be on this site anyway...phew! God is telling me something.

It's just I have a very bad weakness for Pretty thingsssss...things....what a mess I am.

I should have such problems. And yes I do like everyone, serious ones, but hey SHOPLC has at times been the diversion I needed. What an idiot I'd been and still are. :roll:

Reality hard to come by for Teresa Terry. I can't be brought down to this earth many and many over times, So many hard aches temptations of feeling out of control and lost that I jump the train and take flight those bazaar quirky Flight of Fancies...
So once again, Get down and pray girl I tell myself :oops: Lord send me your angel troops. He tells me don't be too hard on yourself the Son will clean up your act someday :) :roll: 8-)
And yes I feel the Saviors Love the caring guy who will never ever leave me. Boy what I don't deserve.
And you ppl ShopLC keep up the goodness so your good people us have something to look forward to...
Peace and Harmony for all
I strive 24/7 to get just a crumb of it.
6 x