I am so done!

D-Flawless

Re: I am so done!

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I’m with you JoJosMom!! I don’t even watch anymore because I don’t have the patience for the “games” they play! Enough already! It’s an insult to my intelligence! I was shopping the rising auctions until Merilee and Kar etc. ruined that experience too! At this point.... I’m just BUMMED and ANGRY that they won’t stop Merilee! 🤬🤬🤬
6 x

Blossom

Re: Recap

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

After start price, there should only be one other....THE FINAL PRICE!!
If SLC needs to fill air space by using time to lower price multiple times on one item, they would be better served by just showing more items instead.

I really don't understand why they take sooooo long to tell you how much something is going to cost. What are the benefits?
4 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
After start price, there should only be one other....THE FINAL PRICE!!
If SLC needs to fill air space by using time to lower price multiple times on one item, they would be better served by just showing more items instead.

I really don't understand why they take sooooo long to tell you how much something is going to cost. What are the benefits?
Thank you so much for your feedback! This will be expressed to the production team for review. We appreciate your engagement in our growth!
0 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

This is how they take advantage of
the impulse buyer. Personally, I wish they
would spend the time giving us the correct
information about the product. They are
showing a women’s puffer jacket. There is no
information about how long the coat is. We
have to message THEM with our questions.
Stupid!!!
Earlier today they were selling a smoothie
maker. It had no brand name, it didn’t have
a UL listing (this means that the item is not
up to the USA electrical standards), nothing!
We’re supposed to try it and send it back?
They aren’t paying the return shipping, they
aren’t wasting time & money at the post office.
Really tired of the circus they call SLC. What
a customer wants is really very simple
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
SLC should just tell you the final price and that way there would be no issues. Also, 90% of the time my size is sold out while I wait for the final price to be shown. The drama and the "stunned" look that the co-host gives when the other co-host lowers the price below what they are supposed to is a real eye roll.
:lol: I'm glad someone finally brought that up. The feigned shock.😂😂
That and Oh. The president of the company just called. :lol:
7 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well whomever is inputting the specs. for their jewelry sold through Amazon doesn’t have a clue. Items sold here with natural white zircons (whether the entire ring or accent stones) over at Amazon are listed as cubic zirconia.

SLC sells jewelry right? They’re supposed to know what they are selling.
Please send us an email to customerservicemarket@shoplc.com with a link to the page so that we can review the listing and make any necessary changes. Thank you.
0 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

It's awful when that kind of transaction overdraws your account! It happened to me. For an unknown reason I was charged 4 times for one item, and my account was below zero. Customer service was not sympathetic, and did nothing to make it up to me!
2 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Go online to the BBB and make a complaint and trust me the ones I have read ShopLC does respond. I bet you would have received your overdraft charges reimbursed! Of course that doesn’t make up for the aggravation and your time!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

As the main issue of this topic has been addressed privately with the initial poster, this topic is now closed to further comments.
0 x