What Cheryl said to me/moderator

Cella

What Cheryl said to me/moderator

Post by Cella » 3 years ago

I posted a few days ago about how poorly Cheryl treated me. Where is my post. Did you do anything about it
9 x

anniebelle

Re: What Cheryl said to me/moderator

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Was that the one where she referred to you as a troll? If so, we were trying to find it! She needs to be reprimanded for being so insulting!!!
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Yes whole thread disappeared. Mine was last post telling you all tbat heard her (i did not) start a thread directed to Amit, President of the company, asking basically for him to address if that was appropriate behaviour for one of their hosts and let yall know. My post posted, and as soon as posted, poof, whole thread on this issue gone.. My post was much more lengthy, however.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

CC:..... I remember reading that post, it disappeared into thin air!! I also heard Cheryl that day🥴. WHOA 😳.
10 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I didn't hear her say that since whenever she is on I turn the channel. I stopped watching her months ago. I do believe she is their worst host. Disrespectful, crass, vulgar and rude and lets not forget loud. I do think they are deciding what to do with her since she is not on air as frequently as she used to be. In fact Blake is on with Annika this morning and I'm enjoying the show.
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

DITTO. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I've enjoyed this morning with Blake and Annika also ! Haven't reached for the MUTE button all morning 😊☕ -Gypsy
14 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Really SLC??
dicussed the incident on air?? ....."Trolls just need
a little extra love and attention."

There is not an airing that goes by that Cheryl does
not tell all that she is not going to change...... and...
not only that.... whoever is co-hosting ...........
throws in a lashing AIMED at viewer instead of CORRECTING
Cheryl!

I lost a whole lotta respect for a whole lotta hosts on
account of!
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

This terrible what happened to you.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To Cella and all: I was under the weather last week & didn’t want to check the forum, so this is sort of late. If I said what I think of Cheryl I wouldn’t be allowed to ever use the forum again. Might even get sued for defamation or some such thing. There would be words people would have to google to get the meaning, because I would take my time & make sure she was insulted in every way without any doubt. But I’m trying to have a hopeful & cheerful mindset since it’s 8 days before we celebrate Jesus birth. There are so many unprofessional hosts, I have to really be interested in the items. Otherwise it’s mute button or switch channels. Google says troll is someone who causes discord. I don’t know anyone on the forum who causes discord & I would be livid if Cheryl insulted me in any way, shape or form. So chin up. Merry Christmas & hoping for a good 2021. ❄️❄️❄️ 🎄🎄🎄 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻 🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize if the comments made offended you in any way. The post was sent to the Hosts Supervisor and removed to prevent a negative and tense environment. Although feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed, we are attempting to regulate the forum in a way that helps build a healthy atmosphere. As rule #1 states in www.shoplc.com/communityGuidelines "Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks against other forum users, hosts, employees, vendors or models" Keep in mind that they are people too, and have feelings and emotions just like you and I. This is a tough Holiday season for us all, and we want to create a space where everyone can find joy in their daily life and find resolutions for their problems. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations, and as always we thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
4 x