Good morning

Harlequin

Good morning

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Good morning all!!!😊 Hope everyone is good today. RS, and Gypsy you are all so quiet lately hope you’re well. I know there are others that I haven’t seen on forum lately, hope all is well. I miss the ☕️ Post’s. 🙂
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Good morning

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning all!!!😊 Hope everyone is good today. RS, and Gypsy you are all so quiet lately hope you’re well. I know there are others that I haven’t seen on forum lately, hope all is well. I miss the ☕️ Post’s. 🙂
@Harlequin
5:38 am cst

Good Morning ☕[clink] ☕

I am here this morning reading and catching up on posts. The complaints haven't changed...😳 but I see some new players 😊

I am waiting on a order that's been split up and then combined with another order.....and surprise one item got left out completely.

I need Baileys in my coffee this morning. It was a balmy 66° degrees here last. Night and I've still got windows open enjoying my coffee 🥰

How are you all doing ???

💞💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
7 x

Harlequin

Oh my 66*. I will take that temperature. Quite chilly here in Tennessee. Have a great day 😊
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Oh my 66*. I will take that temperature. Quite chilly here in Tennessee. Have a great day 😊
You too !!! 😊
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Hello all. How 'bout some straight up....I too, could use a strong dose once in awhile. Especially at late with the my world... :D
God bless you life saving ladies to me. It is always good to see that the world goes on without me....HA!

Have a whatever day you can muster...yup life is just that Life. I am in rare state lately...
Gotta Go
Spent too many limited gigs and monies don't want to go there. But got some goodies for my ppl all the same.
Jt
Teresa
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Good morning all. I wish it was 66 degrees here I would be in heaven, I am buried in snow and it is cold, brrrrr. I do not drink but if I did I would be joining you with the Baily's.
5 x

Harlequin

Me too.... Baily’s. How cold is it in N. H. ? Are the roads drivable??
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I’m here...ugh....😶

Long story
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago