Please CS

RS

Please CS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have an item ordered that is currently invoiced. The very next day it is 30% off. That day is today. I requested a price adjustment in the form of store credit. I was told no price matching.

However, two things:

This was done for me two days ago
Danielle J. informed me that SLC would do this in the case when item has not even shipped.

Every time I try to get customer service in one way or another, it is never the same. In this case I was given refund and informed that I could as well.

But today, no.

Also, the order that had to be re-entered for me is still in invoice and other items have been shipped after. Trying here to get ahead of that so that mess doesn’t happen again.

CS I am just trying to get my orders taken care of.

Regards
1 x

TerryTalk

Re: Please CS

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

No price match? I understand it’s a Today Only or a TLV—but when it’s not one of those there should be a price match. QVC, JTV, and ShopHQ ALWAYS do price matches— each with their own particular time frame and sometimes you have to wait for the item to ship first—but all 3 I named do price matching!
0 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

The CS leaves a lot to be desired. I ordered items last month and it had not been delivered Tuesday so I called and talked to different ones. No it's not delivered, YES they it was back and forth so finally I just hung up. Lo and behold, it came today but the funny thing is that the invoice was for someone else. The billing and y address was for someone in Houston Texas. I live in Arkansas.
2 x

TerryTalk

What is the ShopLC policy on price matching? Customer service or moderator would you please respond? I truly want to know! Thanks!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I think I’ve been disowned
1 x

TerryTalk

Stephanie where are you? I think you might be there oh wait—I forget I’m in a different time zone 😜
1 x

TerryTalk

But I do want to know ShopLC policy on price matching please!
1 x

TerryTalk

RS you’re DELETED! Just kidding 🤣
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I know you’re kidding

I’m not though
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@TerryTalk
Did you delete your question to me about 925 silver?
I was going to answer
1 x