ShopLC staff must be amused...

HowRevelationary

ShopLC staff must be amused...

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

For several weeks bidders have been “winning” jade/sterling/stainless pocket watch pendants for amounts ranging from $100-$150 in the RA. They are currently selling for $79.99 in the online store. Doh!

I’ve certainly been finding it hi-larry-us...smh.
7 x

Lulu

Re: ShopLC staff must be amused...

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Just because they are winning the auction doesn't mean they are paying for the item. It seems some bidders are playing a sick little game with ShopLC. They really need to get a life.
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

It really does make " one wonder"...🤔 🙄
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

RA stopped being fun a few years ago.
Most things here stopped being fun around then too.
I'm seeing $5.99 shipping on dish clothes.
I'm seeing items in CLEARANCE for Double the price they've been listed for for months.
No more Joy.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
I'm seeing items in CLEARANCE for Double the price they've been listed for for months.
No more Joy.
DITTO ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

@Hi Hollie !😊👋

- Gypsy
2 x

Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer » 3 years ago

The RA is something that I just adapted to getting in there and being persistent till I get the lucky strikes to come around here and there.... Now as far as these clearances??? I watch the website every day for newly added product and current prices on items I am waiting to see at reduced rates or see the rate changes of clearance items I am hoping to include in my monthly order because the price is just to good to not give a try or buy 2nds and 3rds of items I have bought before reductions and really liked. The allows me to see how the prices are always changing up and down plus if they are marked as clearance price from original or given a whole new price together. Something I didn't like this last go round was discovering tons of stock I knew was introduced and presented on website as $9.99 and $14.99 suddenly be repriced as $14.99 and $19.99. Clearance items going for months as $3.50-$5.00 repriced for $9.99 and $14.00. Looking thru the entire non jewlery sections not finding but maybe 30% of the $9.99 items not changed to $14.99. Watching some of the clearance was hard to watch when I saw them selling stuff that's been in clearance for quite some time at prices anywhere from $2 to $8 dollars less than what they presented as the biggest, lowest ever clearance prices. There's a serum and scalp mud that I have really stocked up on and I swear that one day $4.99 the next $4.29 and then back to $4.99......... I just keep these things in my maybe later cart section and watch the prices change around and come the time to place orders I either catch it at the price that found me considering it or I don't and don't buy unless the variance is small and I like the idea of the item enough to pay the higher price. I understand how they are selling where they make a profit on the entire stock of an item by making sure averaged out profit from the whole inventory of that product is enough to cover costs and provide them at least a small margin. It's just a trip to watch them make these changes and how they go about it thru the life of having inventory of that product available for sale. I've seen things that have gone over a year and can say that's how I am able to afford some of the things I have wanted but believed I couldn't get or stock up on until these drops occur. Only trick is it has to be stuff that doesn't sell fast and that I go without much Friday shopping so that money can go towards the more valuable stuff.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
No more Joy.
DITTO ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

@Hi Hollie !😊👋

- Gypsy
Hi Gypsy.👋
Good morning!!
Brrrrrrrrrr. It be cold! 😛
1 x