Changes in bracelet sizing!?!?!?!? Stop it!!

Eve
Answers: 1

Changes in bracelet sizing!?!?!?!? Stop it!!

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

What is happening to the bracelet sizing I guess they going from 7.5 to 7.25 which will make me stop buying bracelets 7.25 too small and 8 is too big.

Dear shop LC stop changing things that work and change the things that don’t work which are plentiful!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4 x

Teachergirl

Re: Changes in bracelet sizing!?!?!?!? Stop it!!

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I completely agree. If it ain't broke don't fix it
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Sorry, but I disagree. Anything larger than 7.25 is too big for me. I won't purchase any tennis bracelets larger than 7.25 or cuff/bangle larger than 7.0. Different sizes for different folks. It would make it easier if we could shop bracelets by size!
Bluez
Last edited by bluez 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

They need to be many options in bracelets sizes. 7.25 is perfect for me, I have small wrists. Anything else will be too big. But women with bigger wrists need the correct size, too.
The beaded bracelets are too big. And the size of the bead should be 8mm, not too big, nor too small.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Any bracelet over 7" is almost too big for me & I will not order. Also, HATE bolo bracelets! Because I have small wrists the extra dangle is always dragging around & I won't order those either. Needless to say I don't order many bracelets.
2 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I don't like the bolo bracelets either - I think they look cheap (sorry). On the other hand, bolo necklaces are okay to me. I guess I'm strange. Many moons ago, I wore an 8-inch bracelet and now I can use a 7.25 or a 7.5 depending on how I want the drape. I guess they changed the sizes based on popularity??
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Eve wrote: ↑
4 years ago
What is happening to the bracelet sizing I guess they going from 7.5 to 7.25 which will make me stop buying bracelets 7.25 too small and 8 is too big.

Dear shop LC stop changing things that work and change the things that don’t work which are plentiful!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you for your feedbacks on the bracelet sizings! We have gone ahead and forwarded your suggestions & feedbacks to our merchandising teams, to help improve our selections. If there is anything else we can further assist you with, please feel free to let us know!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Bolo bracelets don't stay put for me. Within a couple of hours it's hanging half-way down my hand. Had to convert it to a necklace.
0 x