Shipping costs policy???

Jt
Answers: 1

Shipping costs policy???

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Would someone let's say a moderator or another customer in the know please explain what has happened with the shipping costs? I realize changes occur however for example jewelry items once were consistently $2.99. And now you might see $3.99 or more!
In fact the homepage states $2.99 standard delivery charge...what is up? Is shoplc offsetting free shipping offers on other items?
I apologize in advance if I am questioning this issue again. I would still like an answer. At least We could end all the wondering and live with the uncertainty of all the variances. Thank you
Jt
6 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Re: Shipping costs policy???

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Perhaps shoplc is offsetting $50 spend free shipping offer. Again would be nice to have a policy answer.
Jt
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Jt wrote:
3 years ago
Would someone let's say a moderator or another customer in the know please explain what has happened with the shipping costs? I realize changes occur however for example jewelry items once were consistently $2.99. And now you might see $3.99 or more!
In fact the homepage states $2.99 standard delivery charge...what is up? Is shoplc offsetting free shipping offers on other items?
I apologize in advance if I am questioning this issue again. I would still like an answer. At least We could end all the wondering and live with the uncertainty of all the variances. Thank you
Jt
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may happening with shipping costs.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I asked the same question quite a while ago!!! NEVER GOT AN ANSWER EITHER 🧐
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
Jt wrote:
3 years ago
Jt
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may happening with shipping costs.
Why do you need to diagnose what may be happening?

WHAT IS THE POLICY???
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I think they need to make their ( LC ) minds up on what they are charging for jewelry, on live TV. Sometimes it’s 2.99 or 3.99. They need a set price or let people know if s/h went up. Just put up another BANNER WITH PRICES!!! WE COULD USE MORE BANNERS 😤
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Jt wrote:
3 years ago
Jt
Hello,

Shipping costs very due to some items simply taking more handling to get out the door that others. Some have to stored a certain way, some have multiple levels of quality control.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Hahahahaha. I think a better answer would be if an item is heavier, bulkier, is being shown on air and is over $10, or is being sold on a day ending in y and they get a wild hair--shipping cost will go up.
And WHAT layers of quality control? That implies there is quality control.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Tried to get an answer on this once before! Why is one piece of jewelry more expensive to ship than the other??? A ring is a ring is a ring! I thought!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I have never understood "handling" charges. Let's use slc as an example. You either order from TV or the website. This is the kind of retail business they chose to be. I don't have the option to walk in off the street and buy something off the shelf. They have employees specifically to pack and ship product. If we weren't buying, they wouldn't have income. Don't punish customers because they buy from you. Handling charges make sense when an employee from a brick and mortar store, gets your order and pull it off the shelf and pack and ship to you. If your business is solely online, that's your choice and you should be able to handle it without penalizing customers.
3 x