New graphics

Spooky

New graphics

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

The new graphics on screen are unreadable.
The font size is too small even on my 60” tv.
Plus the BUY NOW is really annoying. Last night
they changed the quantity remaining counter to
how many have sold. I thought this made the hosts
look bad. Now all it says is buy now.
Anyone else like/dislike the new graphics?
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: New graphics

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

The graphics are much smaller and yes I noticed the change from "quantity" to "how many sold" last night. I always thought the older "available" was a sham especially when the quantity would drop so fast that there was no way that item sold out. Then you would check the website and the items would be "in stock" and not just a small number of the items available. Then on later presentations the quantity would be almost as high as the first airing. I just thought it was an attempt to get the viewer to buy by having them think the item would sell out quickly. I hope I am wrong on my assessment.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

A lot of changes since Amit took over. At first when he took over, the HUNGRY KIDS were mentioned non stop. When they realized that they were becoming a telethon and viewers felt depressed being reminded constantly, about the world problems, and just changed channels to avoid the stress. Thank goodness in America our Govt gives FREE SCHOOL MEALS to hungry kids. They also subsidize kids lunches who are from middle class families.
I give alot of charity, but I feel its wrong for shoplc to try and sell their jewelry by making viewers feel guilty. It backfired, so they stopped mentioning it every minute.
Today Cheryl is trying to sell welo opal in silver. She probably doesnt know that their President stated recently that from now on, HIGH GRADE welo opal will ONLY be placed in GOLD by shoplc. To us That means any welo opal in silver will be inferior quality.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

But I must say, that someone at Shoplc either was a fortune teller, or brilliant. They Knew which stones to HOARD. Because as per Cheryl and other hosts, Tanzanite is gone, Russian diopside is gone, sleeping beauty is gone, welo opal is gone, colored diamonds will be gone, Orissa Rhodolite is gone. The LIST Goes on and on. Yet, miraculously, Shoplc has a HUGE amount in stock !! I wish they would tell us which stocks we should HOARD😆👍
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
But I must say, that someone at Shoplc either was a fortune teller, or brilliant. They Knew which stones to HOARD. Because as per Cheryl and other hosts, Tanzanite is gone, Russian diopside is gone, sleeping beauty is gone, welo opal is gone, colored diamonds will be gone, Orissa Rhodolite is gone. The LIST Goes on and on. Yet, miraculously, Shoplc has a HUGE amount in stock !! I wish they would tell us which stocks we should HOARD😆👍
So funny Vicki!! I’ll be chuckling about that for a while!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
A lot of changes since Amit took over.
hi ha, do you think that if we viewers were clamoring to
have had the graphics changed, they'd have done it? :? :lol:
i sure hope the new prez settles in quick and looks at what
the shoppers want.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
According to Cheryl, during one of the on-air presentations, those gems are from stock acquired 10 years ago.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
The graphics are much smaller and yes I noticed the change from "quantity" to "how many sold" last night. I always thought the older "available" was a sham especially when the quantity would drop so fast that there was no way that item sold out. Then you would check the website and the items would be "in stock" and not just a small number of the items available. Then on later presentations the quantity would be almost as high as the first airing. I just thought it was an attempt to get the viewer to buy by having them think the item would sell out quickly. I hope I am wrong on my assessment.
Guess we're not supposed to know the actual quantity! I used to think the rapidly dropping quantity was a sham...until when I attempted to order w/few remaining & callers on the phone line, I was out of luck...SOLD! However, I have concluded that 'sometimes' SLC only allows so many per segment (especially TLV's). I agree it is confusing!
4 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Hate the new graphics
I can't read the font snd the counter sold is just plain
Annoying
I guess that is supposed to make you jump in and buy
Since you can’t see remaining quantity
It justs makes me abstain altogether
3 x

Gypsy