I was CHARGED for FREE SHIPPING

Amy

Re: I was CHARGED for FREE SHIPPING

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To RS and all: I just happened to catch a really nice presentation for 3 Italian chains for $5,99 each and free shipping. The hosts kept saying free shipping & it was also on the screen graphics. I did the buy all & then checked my “order history .” I WAS CHARGED SHIPPING. Called customer service, was on hold for 20 min. until I talked to a very nice rep. She put me on hold again. Then finally she had to put me on hold again to confirm they were free shipping. Been on on the phone now for at least 45 min. She said ok she would take it off before it hit my charge card. By this time over 350 chains had already been sold. Hope those 350+ customers check their order history. Bet they all have shipping charge. The customer service has no idea what is on live TV. This was so frustrating. This is my second time going through this situation. PLEASE FIX THIS !!! 😥😥😥
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
To RS and all: I just happened to catch a really nice presentation for 3 Italian chains for $5,99 each and free shipping. The hosts kept saying free shipping & it was also on the screen graphics. I did the buy all & then checked my “order history .” I WAS CHARGED SHIPPING. Called customer service, was on hold for 20 min. until I talked to a very nice rep. She put me on hold again. Then finally she had to put me on hold again to confirm they were free shipping. Been on on the phone now for at least 45 min. She said ok she would take it off before it hit my charge card. By this time over 350 chains had already been sold. Hope those 350+ customers check their order history. Bet they all have shipping charge. The customer service has no idea what is on live TV. This was so frustrating. This is my second time going through this situation. PLEASE FIX THIS !!! 😥😥😥
Same situation as last night Amy!!! It is frustrating. Like I said if it wasn’t something that was for someone else (asked for specifically) I would have just cancelled. Tired of having to do someone else’s job.
9 x

Amy

I guess now a days, you have to ask yourself “how bad do I really want this” before I call customer service. We are paying their salaries. I’m sure every TV in the bldg. is showing live TV, yet I get put on hold so they can “verify it is free shipping.” I called them so fast the chains were still on the screen. So f you really want an item, be sure it’s worth what you will go through on the phone changing your charges. 😰😰😰
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

This reminds me of a conversation yesterday....on here. Maybe "Free shipping" actually means one thing in the US and another in India. Maybe it means "we are freeing ourselves from having to ship to you" . No wonder they cannot understand why we are so mad. 🤣🤣🤣
9 x

Amy

To GemSnob & all: I totally agree with you. That was the best post I’ve seen all day & can’t stop laughing 😂 😂😂😂😂😂
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
This reminds me of a conversation yesterday....on here.
Maybe "Free shipping" actually means one thing in the US and another in India. Maybe it means "we are freeing ourselves from having to ship to you" .
No wonder they cannot understand why we are so mad. 🤣🤣🤣
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Yep. Happened to me too, twice. Both times I contacted a CS rep thru chat and they took it off. From now on, whenever I place an order and they ask if I will do a GOOGLE review I say YES. Then in my review I mention constantly having to dispute the charge, when a product is advertised with FREE SHIPPING. I hate to say it, but it really does look like some sort of scam to me.
6 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
And the CS agent through chat didn’t get the refund done like they said they would. No surprise there. Even with the assurance of “don’t worry”. They use that one a lot and when they say that...all the more reason TO worry.

Item ON AIR last night. Adi said FREE SHIPPING. Graphic showed free shipping.

I was charged shipping.

I requested a refund to my MOP and was ASSURED that would be done as soon as item was invoiced. It was not.

I would like that refund please.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have done it...I knew it! But daughter asked me for this item. If it had been something for me..I would have canceled.

And you bet...I have screenshots. Just in case I am told free shipping was never offered.
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can address this shipping issue.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
And the CS agent through chat didn’t get the refund done like they said they would. No surprise there. Even with the assurance of “don’t worry”. They use that one a lot and when they say that...all the more reason TO worry.

Item ON AIR last night. Adi said FREE SHIPPING. Graphic showed free shipping.

I was charged shipping.

I requested a refund to my MOP and was ASSURED that would be done as soon as item was invoiced. It was not.

I would like that refund please.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have done it...I knew it! But daughter asked me for this item. If it had been something for me..I would have canceled.

And you bet...I have screenshots. Just in case I am told free shipping was never offered.
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can address this shipping issue.
Thank you but in the body of this thread you can see that Mod Connor already took care of the issue. 😊
3 x

Amy

Hello all : apparently moderators Rashad & Connor have addressed the “free shipping” issue. I’m not blaming them, but if you believe that I’ll sell you some beautiful condos in the Everglades. I agree with Rose Ruby this is a scam. How they get away with it I just don’t know. 😡
8 x