RS

Harlequin

RS

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS...... did you ever receive your Peacock blanket. If so, do you like it? 🙂. Also where are some of the regular forum people?????
5 x

anniebelle

Re: RS

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Harlequin

OMG...Anibelle :o :lol: :lol: Too funny 🤣
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hi @Harlequin , no...I haven’t received it yet. It is coming UPS and it says it should be here tomorrow!

I did get the two sided (one side Sherpa) comforter/sham set. I got the champagne! We love it.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Harlequin , no...I haven’t received it yet. It is coming UPS and it says it should be here tomorrow!

I did get the two sided (one side Sherpa) comforter/sham set. I got the champagne! We love it.
RS, have you given a review of the trillion ring your husband gave you for Christmas? Would love to know how you like it.
5 x

Harlequin

RS:..... I f you have time I would love to see a picture, and also your 🦚 blanket when you have time. TY 🙂
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

RS, have you given a review of the trillion ring your husband gave you for Christmas? Would love to know how you like it.
I did not get that ring for Christmas. So he is clearly saving it for another occasion.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks but I don’t think I will get it then.

My guess is Mother’s Day. He says that is the most important holiday. Last year among other things he gave me an Iliana Boyaca emerald and diamond ring.

Then again...last birthday I got a new car so maybe....

I will be sure to post pics of it when I am given it🥰🥰
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:..... I f you have time I would love to see a picture, and also your 🦚 blanket when you have time. TY 🙂
A pic of the peacock blanket ....WILL DO!!!!

And a pic of what else? The champagne blanket or the trillion ring?
2 x

Harlequin

All and everything, like to look at beautiful jewelry, anything approvalable. Don’t think I spelled that right.......🥴
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
All and everything, like to look at beautiful jewelry, anything approvalable. Don’t think I spelled that right.......🥴
🤣🤣That’s okay...

Sure I will take a few pics. I don’t know exactly what time the peacock blanket will arrive. But I can take a pic of the champagne comforter thing and some jewelry in a bit!
2 x