How do I Close My Account Permanently?

Glamazon

How do I Close My Account Permanently?

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I am not getting anywhere with LC about my returns and budget pays are concerned so I am saying good bye.I have paid off all my budget pays.Now Shop LC,you have been paid in full which includes the money you are not entitled to.What has happened to this company in the last year or so?I never used to have such issues in the past.New owners/bosses?The money I do not owe you also have.It is not worth the aggravation or the ruining of my credit.I no longer want anything to do with you.
8 x

Gypsy

Re: How do I Close My Account Permanently?

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I found discrepancies in my credit card account statements just this morning 😡

I an waiting for a call back from a "supervisor" now.
I have a list of phone calls to make if I dont receive a call back from them this morning. -Gypsy
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

BBB...would be a GREAT START, AND TEXAS, A.G good luck 🍀 GYPSY
3 x

Glamazon

The only way there will be any positive change at all is if they notice a huge dent in their wallet.People need to stop giving their precious business to them.The only way to get anywhere is to lower the amount going into their wallet.If I do not find out how to close my account then at least I will not buy from them ever again.
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
I am not getting anywhere with LC about my returns and budget pays are concerned so I am saying good bye.I have paid off all my budget pays.Now Shop LC,you have been paid in full which includes the money you are not entitled to.What has happened to this company in the last year or so?I never used to have such issues in the past.New owners/bosses?The money I do not owe you also have.It is not worth the aggravation or the ruining of my credit.I no longer want anything to do with you.
Good Afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can discuss account further.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I just don’t buy, it will be a while, SIL bought him a new vehicle, so Grandson gets his older vehicle YES!!!!!! NOW SAVE MONEY AND MAYBE BUY ONE PIECE FROM G. S. N. OH YEAH. QUIT FIDDLE FARTING MY MONEY A WAY HERE. BUY SOME THING BETTER. NOT REAL EXPENSIVE 😊
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

start by deleting your credit card info
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
start by deleting your credit card info
Even if card info is deleted from account any budget payments connected to that card will still come out. The only way to stop a payment that is in question is to either dispute it or to cancel the card altogether.
5 x

Glamazon

I tried deleting my credit cards but there was no way to do it.The only choice was to change the numbers and etc.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
I tried deleting my credit cards but there was no way to do it.The only choice was to change the numbers and etc.
I have deleted cards before. For instance one that had been compromised and the bank cancelled. I was able to remove it from this site. But as I said once they have the card connected to an item for budget pay just removing the card from your account won’t solve the issue.
4 x