How do I Close My Account Permanently?

Margui

Re: How do I Close My Account Permanently?

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I hope you can solve everything regarding your credit card, Gypsy.
4 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I am tired of getting the same old “Sorry about the inconvenience.Contact us to resolve”.I am not falling for that one anymore.I have paid you off so leave me alone.I do expect to be able to unlink my cards from your site when all budget pays have been paid in full.Even the ones you did not have any right to.I am not contacting you.I am through with the aggravation.Game over.
5 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I am considering doing the same thing! Too many problems! Don’t have these issues with other shopping channels! Unfortunately, I can’t pay off all my budget pays right now. I’m on a fixed income! Thought I would be saving money shopping HERE....but not worth the aggravation! I’m still waiting on a tag for an item I wanted to return but it DID NOT have a tag on it when I received it. I contacted customer service and she said they would send me a tag right out. THAT WAS MONTHS AGO! NOW, I’m waiting on a ground shipping label to come to return an item. I’m not holding my breath that I’ll get it though! Maybe by March I’ll be able to close my account too!
3 x