Anibelle

Harlequin

Anibelle

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

How are you today???? How is Milo 😸? Did you get him neutered or no. If no was he hiding and running for his life 😊. About the eggnog u know I am having fun. Sometimes I just laugh my ... off. Bobble heads :lol: Can you really see RS...avatar?? Nothing on my phone
2 x

anniebelle

Re: Anibelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yeah, Milo was neutered a couple months ago. He really gave the vet a run for his money! I was bragging yesterday how much better he's been. Couple hours later he went into attack mode!!! I have a hugh cut on my hand at least an inch long. It happened so fast, not sure if it was a claw or a tooth! I just don't know what to do with him. Believe it or not, I love his scrawny little butt! :lol:

And, yes I can see @RS avatar!!! NO JOKE!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hope you’re hand gets better soon. My daughter’s cat still bites me on back leg if he doesn’t get some tuna to eat 🙂.... :lol:
3 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I have rescued many cats,at one time I had 6 they have gone to st Francis farm, I used feliway diffuser calming. I didn't think any thing would work. This does.
2 x

anniebelle

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
I have rescued many cats,at one time I had 6 they have gone to st Francis farm, I used feliway diffuser calming. I didn't think any thing would work. This does.
I might try that. What is St Francis farm?
2 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

St Francis is the saint for animals. I believe that they go there when we have to put them down. I believe that when we die that they for us, we go pick them up. I'm 72 and I have believed this.
3 x

anniebelle

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
St Francis is the saint for animals. I believe that they go there when we have to put them down. I believe that when we die that they for us, we go pick them up. I'm 72 and I have believed this.
Kind of like crossing the Rainbow Bridge, into Heaven together?
3 x