I Can't Believe It....

DoubleLshopper

I Can't Believe It....

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

I was watching the first showing of Anthill Garnet yesterday and couldn't believe it. Two of the first three items final price was $10.00 higher than what was listed on the website you would pay if you bought them before the show. :roll: I even have the screenshots to prove it. Then to top it off, Blake and Marva were selling Frozen II Bracelet that came from WalMart.
11 x

RS

Re: I Can't Believe It....

Post by RS » 3 years ago

They’ve been doing this a LOT lately. Often for more than $10.00 higher. If you want the items ask for them at the price you have a screenshot for.

The games are really amping up and I for one am heartily sick and tired of it.

I take a screenshot of every item I might be interested in. I refuse to fall prey to that particular game.
8 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

I caught a few minutes of that presentation last night too. I had it on in the next room and had to actually get up and go see what all the 'hub bub' was about ....at one point I thought the channel had been interrupted by some adult themed show, the way Blake was carrying on. Wow was he ever 'enthusiastic' about the anthill garnet that according to Katie, we will NEVER see the rest of the year. hmmmmmm any bet takers? ;)
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Anthill garnet is pyrope garnet. I haven't seen anything special about it. It looks just like any other pyrope garnet, imo. If you get jazzed thinking about a little ant pushing it out of the ground, well, ok. The Navajos are probably laughing their butts off.
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

There is another garnet called Bohemian Garnet from the former Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic) is this gem also Pyrope? Also, I want to see Topazolite, a yellow Garnet. I put that request long time ago,on another post.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Anthill garnet is pyrope garnet. I haven't seen anything special about it. It looks just like any other pyrope garnet, imo. If you get jazzed thinking about a little ant pushing it out of the ground, well, ok. The Navajos are probably laughing their butts off.
Lulu: Believe or not, some species ants are very strong. So, I would not be surprised if they are capable to push a garnet out of their anthills. In the Amazon jungle there are ants that carry leaves.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu: Believe or not, some species ants are very strong. So, I would not be surprised if they are capable to push a garnet out of their anthills. In the Amazon jungle there are ants that carry leaves.
I don't doubt the ants are moving the garnets. It's the garnet's specialness or uniqueness that I take issue with. Ants are probably doing this all over the world. Maybe they're the ones mining these polki diamonds. :lol:
4 x

RikkM

and I bet there is a crew of ants putting together the jewelry too!!! :lol: :P
6 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
No.....it is a few factory workers in China 🤭
3 x

RikkM

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
No.....it is a few factory workers in China 🤭
why do I get an image of very young chinese workers brandishing bullwhips (in this case small little ant whips) and standing over the crew of ants forcing them to crank out jewelry that the stones fall out of? :shock:
6 x