ShopLC Company Policy

TerryTalk

ShopLC Company Policy

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Hi. I was hoping this would be answered in another thread—-but alas that was not to be. Anyway, here’s my question: What is the ShopLC policy regarding price matching? If I purchase an item online at $100.00 today and see it online or on air two days from now for $79.99 will ShopLC grant me the $79.99 price when I call customer service representatives and tell them? Is there a time frame/time period that I must notify ShopLC to be granted a price match?
I guess it’s just easier to ask and receive your price match policy 😁. Thanks for your time.
0 x

TerryTalk

Re: ShopLC Company Policy

Customer Service no response to my request for the policy please? Thanks.
0 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Terry, it's a 30 day guarantee with the price match. I've used it multiple times. Either send a email from the site page. Or do a chat with the moderators privately. I've never had a problem. Never. Hope this helps you
1 x

LCis4Me

Post by LCis4Me » 4 years ago

Does the price matching include Shop LC's prices? Example: I buy something from Shop LC for $100. Then a couple of days later I see the same item for $75. Will Shop LC honor the price matching policy in this case?
0 x

TerryTalk

Thanks Kn! Would have been nice for a moderator to reply—what—is it a secret—or am I being ignored? I have seen moderator answer individual questions on the forum and this is a basic question imo. And your answer while very helpful and appreciated wasn’t applied to someone recently or so they said. Thanks again!
0 x

TerryTalk

I meant KB—sorry
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks Kn! Would have been nice for a moderator to reply—what—is it a secret—or am I being ignored? I have seen moderator answer individual questions on the forum and this is a basic question imo. And your answer while very helpful and appreciated wasn’t applied to someone recently or so they said. Thanks again!
You are correct @TerryTalk ,
It was applied after I had posted on here. Not when I originally went to CS about it. I was given an answer in that thread however regarding the policy, I believe anyway.
0 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

LCis4Me wrote:
4 years ago
Does the price matching include Shop LC's prices? Example: I buy something from Shop LC for $100. Then a couple of days later I see the same item for $75. Will Shop LC honor the price matching policy in this case?
The price match would work. It's a 30 day guarantee. If a price goes down within 30 days. notify shoplc they will honor it. Will need your order number. Its frustrating when a price drops down to that amount. I dont take no for a answer.
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
Hi. I was hoping this would be answered in another thread—-but alas that was not to be. Anyway, here’s my question: What is the ShopLC policy regarding price matching? If I purchase an item online at $100.00 today and see it online or on air two days from now for $79.99 will ShopLC grant me the $79.99 price when I call customer service representatives and tell them? Is there a time frame/time period that I must notify ShopLC to be granted a price match?
I guess it’s just easier to ask and receive your price match policy 😁. Thanks for your time.
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your inquiry! In regards to price matching against competitors, we do feature our Price Match Guarantee underneath our Terms & Conditions. As for price matching ShopLC's own prices in the event an item drops in price just days after; ShopLC does offer the Norton Guarantee with online purchases so customers are covered on their orders and will receive the lowest price.

However, this does exclude Clearance-marked items and/or events, as well as special retail events (ie. "Black Friday", "Cyber Monday", etc.). Now, if any customers have concerns or questions regarding their orders and are inquiring about getting a price match on them, they are always encouraged to call, chat or email into Customer Service and we'd be more than happy to assist in handling those inquiries.

I hope this information does assist with everyone's inquiry!
2 x