Necklace arrived broken...

RS

Necklace arrived broken...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And here is a picture.

First of all...SLC STOP folding the necklaces. That is likely how it arrived broken. It was in a bag inside a larger bag with other items. Not any padding however.

Now...one of the little rings or loops on the side of the one flower is BROKEN! There are NO MORE of these necklaces.

What solution do you have for me SLC!❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

The necklace is otherwise very pretty.

Now what?

I will post pic in my next post.

@Moderator_Connor are you here still?
Last edited by RS 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

RS

Re: Necklace arrived broken...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Just opened up a broken necklace...☹️☹️☹️☹️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well...a Mod approved the pic but no reply⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
7 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

@RS, is the ring just pulled apart enough to 'separate' from the other ring? if so maybe some tiny needle nose pliers would do the trick to put em back together.....i know that some of the craft stores sell sterling silver jump rings....but if you went that route both the rings that are currently there would need to be intact and then you'd have an extra jump ring joining the two.
bummer
if you send it back, no telling how long it'd take to get a refund or replacement.

best of luck to ya!!!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
@RS, is the ring just pulled apart enough to 'separate' from the other ring? if so maybe some tiny needle nose pliers would do the trick to put em back together.....i know that some of the craft stores sell sterling silver jump rings....but if you went that route both the rings that are currently there would need to be intact and then you'd have an extra jump ring joining the two.
bummer
if you send it back, no telling how long it'd take to get a refund or replacement.

best of luck to ya!!!
Hi! Well it’s not a ring with an opening. The are soldered closed. So even trying to use a jump ring won’t work. I have a ton of jewelry making tools, supplies etc. but this cannot be repaired other than by a silversmi@RS

There are no more in stock either. Now I cannot even understand why there’s been no reply by a mod.
7 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
bummer

best of luck to ya!!!
Hi! Well it’s not a ring with an opening. The are soldered closed. So even trying to use a jump ring won’t work. I have a ton of jewelry making tools, supplies etc. but this cannot be repaired other than by a silversmi@RS

There are no more in stock either. Now I cannot even understand why there’s been no reply by a mod.
they saw the pic because they approved it right....how odd.@RS
what, you dont have silversmith capabilities? I mean come on ....its not much to ask that you REPAIR the jewelry they send you too ....is it?! :shock:
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
bummer

best of luck to ya!!!

they saw the pic because they approved it right....how odd.
what, you dont have silversmith capabilities? I mean come on ....its not much to ask that you REPAIR the jewelry they send you too ....is it?! :shock:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
And here is a picture.

First of all...SLC STOP folding the necklaces. That is likely how it arrived broken. It was in a bag inside a larger bag with other items. Not any padding however.

Now...one of the little rings or loops on the side of the one flower is BROKEN! There are NO MORE of these necklaces.

Now what?

Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your message! I am sorry to hear and see this happened to your purchase! If you may, could you please provide the order or item information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com, so that we can provide further assistance? Please feel free to tag any of us Moderators in the email, and we'd be happy to get this resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this as we work to get this matter resolved.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
And here is a picture.

Now what?

Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your message! I am sorry to hear and see this happened to your purchase! If you may, could you please provide the order or item information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com, so that we can provide further assistance? Please feel free to tag any of us Moderators in the email, and we'd be happy to get this resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this as we work to get this matter resolved.
I just sent an email with “ATTN” “Mod Connor”.

I appreciate it.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

RS I am so sorry this happened I remember you were worried about getting this one you really wanted.I hope they can find another one hidden some where.😪💚🍀
7 x