Anyone have this problem? NO JOY IN WISCONSIN!

karla

Anyone have this problem? NO JOY IN WISCONSIN!

Post by karla » 3 years ago

I ordered and never received an item. I was told to contact USPS. Well I tried without success. I waited the time I was told due to the mail, etc.
I was told more than once by shoplc that there was nothing they could do without a police report. My order was less than $5. I consider myself lucky that it wasn't a more expensive item.

I have spent a lot of money order from shoplc in the past. Considering the way they dealt with this issue (and I know I wasn't very detailed on everything) I will be reconsidering ordering from this company.

I feel that they do not value me as a customer. Perhaps because this was a small dollar amount. I don't know. I have recommended them in the past but that is another thing that will change.
12 x

Gemsnob

Re: Anyone have this problem? NO JOY IN WISCONSIN!

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Yes, I've been told to file a police report for package not received. I asked if I should file with Austin Texas police department, mine or somewhere in between. It's ridiculous. No one stole it from my mailbox. You have to have a key.
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

karla wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered and never received an item. I was told to contact USPS. Well I tried without success. I waited the time I was told due to the mail, etc.
I was told more than once by shoplc that there was nothing they could do without a police report. My order was less than $5. I consider myself lucky that it wasn't a more expensive item.

I have spent a lot of money order from shoplc in the past. Considering the way they dealt with this issue (and I know I wasn't very detailed on everything) I will be reconsidering ordering from this company.

I feel that they do not value me as a customer. Perhaps because this was a small dollar amount. I don't know. I have recommended them in the past but that is another thing that will change.
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this has happened. If you could, please email the order information over to customerservice@shoplc.com and put my name in the subject line so I can look into this and make this right.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Police report really!😠 they better give you your money back! I am still waiting for 6 items from Jan 3rd and Jan 6th and Jan 9th what is going on here. Today I received a Dragon silver bangle broken. I called and ordered another it was not in a box but white wrap! The weight was to be 94.30 grm.it is 73 grm!!!!!!!!!!😠😡😠😡😠😡😡😠 I think you call this👎 Something has to be done this is no mistake my Son has a really good Scale😄🍀
10 x

karla

Well I sent the Moderator who replied to my post the order number along with my emails from ShopLC.
I will post if I hear anything more.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I also had an item that said delivered and it was not. Also told file a police report. I did call the police and they basically laughed and told me it was the responsibility of the merchant. So...with that “policy” I was completely out of luck.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I had it happen and when I called USPS they said the person sending it had to track it and find it and it was up to the shipper to make it right, shop LC has insurance on their items so they should replace the item or refund the money.
6 x

karla

I received a refund for the item that I never received. :D

I appreciate Moderator Preston's help.

I don't think that I should have had to post on this forum to get results, but glad I did.
My suggestion to anyone who has had a problem like I did to do the same.

Thank you for commenting on my post. It helped.

Karla
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

karla wrote:
3 years ago
I received a refund for the item that I never received. :D

I appreciate Moderator Preston's help.

I don't think that I should have had to post on this forum to get results, but glad I did.
My suggestion to anyone who has had a problem like I did to do the same.

Thank you for commenting on my post. It helped.

Karla
I think that is simply wonderful.

I do however feel like all the others here who have lost money due to this convenient “policy” have been greatly wronged.
5 x