ShopLC Leather goods are Great

Hot4TENER

ShopLC Leather goods are Great

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Joy joy! A new handbag for me! :D One thing I’ll say is that in my experience (2 purses & 3 wallets) ShopLC delivers beautiful quality leather goods. I stay away from the chaos collection cuz I don’t like all the scrappy pieces used, but the newage and Sukriti are lovely.
6 x

Barbara

Re: ShopLC Leather goods are Great

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Agree. I have gotten 3 leather bags and they are so nice (small crossbody, medium and one you can put a small child in 😂). Tonight I bought the leather jacket. Waiting patiently for a cold front to move into Florida so I can wear it.
3 x

Stevie

Post by Stevie » 4 years ago

You ladies are way ahead of me on purchases but I do agree. The two purses I have purchased by Newage are great. The price is reasonable actually below market. I can't wait to get some for Christmas presents! :D
2 x

gg

Post by gg » 4 years ago

Newage purses are great. Leather is so soft and expensive looking. Bought 2 so far.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I posted a negative review about the red leather RFID protection handbag days ago and even got a email asking to verify it. Guess what? My review was never published and only 2 reviews for this handbag. It smells rancid, the stitching on the bottom is about to come apart, I know it was a used bag because it had a mint wrapper and a Kleenex inside one of the pockets! It wasn’t even in a protected bag for storage. I’m not happy with getting a used return, they can say what they want, but they do send out returns to others. I’m still paying my budget pays on this bag and was really excited to get it until I found those items inside. :|
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I posted a negative review about the red leather RFID protection handbag days ago and even got a email asking to verify it. Guess what? My review was never published and only 2 reviews for this handbag. It smells rancid, the stitching on the bottom is about to come apart, I know it was a used bag because it had a mint wrapper and a Kleenex inside one of the pockets! It wasn’t even in a protected bag for storage. I’m not happy with getting a used return, they can say what they want, but they do send out returns to others. I’m still paying my budget pays on this bag and was really excited to get it until I found those items inside. :|
That’s a disgrace!!!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have only purchased a couple of tote bags and they were really great and I could not believe the price. So far I have had no issues and the workmanship is really great.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Ginger!

I am so sorry to hear you received the bag in such a condition! It is certainly inexcusable to have that bag sent out in the first place. I have sent a message to your email inbox for direct communication and further assistance with this issue. We hope to hear from you!
2 x

Marg

Re: ShopLC chaos Leather wallets smell

Post by Marg » 4 years ago

How do you get the smell out of the multi colored chaos wallets?
1 x

Hollie

Re: ShopLC chaos Leather wallets smell

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Marg wrote:
4 years ago
How do you get the smell out of the multi colored chaos wallets?
Oh no. Those stink too?
I keep reading posts about stinky things being delivered.
My next purse purchase was going to be chaos......(maybe not) 👃🏽

🎩
👀
👅
1 x