Philippines...

Amy

Philippines...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi friends: just wanted to say I called customer service about a lost package from December. I talked to the nicest girl who was so pleasant & helpful. She was so nice to me I wanted to hug her. Started talking about snow when she told me she was in the Philippines. We get so many unpleasant customer service people, wonder where they are located ? 😳😳😳
3 x

Harlequin

Re: Philippines...

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

The same building as the host’s probably :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I think they have CS agents from all over the world because they can work remotely. SLC is all about spreading the love. They are saving money and paying people who might not find jobs easily. That's fine as long as they are trained and have good communication skills. That's not always the case.
My concern is if these people have access to our accounts, how safe is it for us? It's why I won't post detailed info on here about my purchases. You cannot be too careful. 💞
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemsnob:..... Good point 🙂
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I think they have CS agents from all over the world because they can work remotely. SLC is all about spreading the love. They are saving money and paying people who might not find jobs easily. That's fine as long as they are trained and have good communication skills. That's not always the case.
My concern is if these people have access to our accounts, how safe is it for us? It's why I won't post detailed info on here about my purchases. You cannot be too careful. 💞
You don't think they already know what you've purchased? How much you've paid? Who you are and where you live? Of course they do!!!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
You don't think they already know what you've purchased? How much you've paid? Who you are and where you live? Of course they do!!!
Do I think hundreds of CS agents have each taken the time to randomly get into millions of customers accounts? No. Shoplc as a whole knows what we buy but I'm cautious about employees who have zero work ethic and cannot be bothered to do their job. Maybe they'd like to get someone's credit card info. Or, maybe they read on here about all the high end purchases people make. They can find out account info which includs address. With all the issues here, I don't think it's far-fetched at all. Can never be too careful.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi everyone! You’ve brought up some very good points & reminders we should always be careful what info we put on the web. I was just so excited to talk to someone who spoke perfect English, just wanted to share. I’ve had customer service calls I just ended because I couldn’t understand what they were saying. 🌸🌺🌷
5 x