504 Gateway Timeout

anniebelle

504 Gateway Timeout

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CRASH!!!! I've been trying to move things around from wish list and cart and "later". Site keeps crashing! Maybe they are " fixing" it???
6 x

RS

Re: 504 Gateway Timeout

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
CRASH!!!! I've been trying to move things around from wish list and cart and "later". Site keeps crashing! Maybe they are " fixing" it???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....fixing it‼️‼️‼️‼️

Hahaaaa....sigh.....that’s a good one.

Ohhhh.....were you serious ❓❓❓😳😳😳😳😳
7 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is happening to me all too often and sometimes I take it as a sign to not order it as it wasn't meant to be. Another way ShopLC loses a sale.

"Fixing it" :arrow: :lol:
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for your message. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

After discussing with Web team it looks to be a bad web session close session and connect again. That should fix the issue
4 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

After discussing with Web team it looks to be a bad web session close session and connect again. That should fix the issue
@Moderator_Rashad . It's 24 hrs later, trying to put items in my cart. I'M IN THE MOOD TO SHOP!!! C R A S H ! ! ! !

Now what? Shall I go somewhere else? Again?
1 x

anniebelle

@RS and everyone, it does look like they DID fix it! still having trouble with getting things in my cart! Had to start over because they DUMPED MY CART AAAGGAAAIIINNN !!!!
3 x

anniebelle

@RS and everyone, it does look like they DID fix it! still having trouble with getting things in my cart! Had to start over because they DUMPED MY CART AAAGGAAAIIINNN !!!!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Were you able to retrieve your items? What were you trying to load?
2 x