Good morning

anniebelle

Re: Good morning

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Can't find the right thread, but what's happening with your phone? Hope it's an easy fix!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Can't find the right thread, but what's happening with your phone? Hope it's an easy fix!
The thread is already on the second page. No answer here in the forum or my email from CS.

I need a new glass cover. That was broken but luckily protected the phone.

I don’t know if @Moderator_Preston is in today. I really hope I get resolution. Maybe @Moderator_Alex or @Moderator_Connor
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello everyone! It’s snowing here in Ohio & wind chill is 12. Wherever you are enjoy winter, we’re half way through it. ❄️❄️❄️
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello everyone! It’s snowing here in Ohio & wind chill is 12. Wherever you are enjoy winter, we’re half way through it. ❄️❄️❄️
It's hard to believe January is almost over! Time flies!
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Yummy. Chicken n' Dumplings. I haven't had them in I don't know when. And lucky me...I have a chicken in the freezer. Anyone care to guess what's for supper tomorrow night. Cold here today. Windy, but no snow. We got about 2 1/2 inches yesterday. Spent most of the evening listening to the scanner. A lot of slips and slides. I'm sorry so many people had problems driving od course, and all accidents were PD ( property damage ) only. So thankfully there weren't any bad accidents. Roads are all clear now...but there is snow still on people's yards. Love winter.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
3 years ago
Yummy. Chicken n' Dumplings. I haven't had them in I don't know when. And lucky me...I have a chicken in the freezer. Anyone care to guess what's for supper tomorrow night. Cold here today. Windy, but no snow. We got about 2 1/2 inches yesterday. Spent most of the evening listening to the scanner. A lot of slips and slides. I'm sorry so many people had problems driving od course, and all accidents were PD ( property damage ) only. So thankfully there weren't any bad accidents. Roads are all clear now...but there is snow still on people's yards. Love winter.
I love chicken and dumplings yes! One thing I love to do to make it easy is I buy a good rotisserie chicken (like from Cost..) take all the meat off and put it in a freezer bag and freeze it. That way I always have the chicken on hand to make it. I keep the main part of the carcass to add in for flavor but without all the little bones to fuss with.
Stay safe in all this weather. Ours gave us snow but it’s already gone. Just rain now.
5 x