Tony Sunday night...

MsTabbyKats

Re: Tony Sunday night...

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

SLC is the wrong Target Market for Tony...and his sales approach for his merchandise is wrong.

People who will spend "thousands" don't want the products "pushed" on them, like in a bazaar. That's ok for $49.95 smackdowns but not if you are looking for quality merchandise.

I consider SLC like Walmart...great for home goods, great for inexpensive "anything". I got a beautiful bracelet for $3.99 that..."it's not what you wear but how you wear it"....looks like a pricey boutique piece. But when I'm spending $XXXX and up...I expect a different approach from the seller.

I do enjoy watching him...but he's got a long way to go before he earns my confidence.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I donโ€™t watch either of them. Period. My, my, my......๐Ÿ˜ก
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

MsTabbyKats wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
SLC is the wrong Target Market for Tony...and his sales approach for his merchandise is wrong.

People who will spend "thousands" don't want the products "pushed" on them, like in a bazaar. That's ok for $49.95 smackdowns but not if you are looking for quality merchandise.

I consider SLC like Walmart...great for home goods, great for inexpensive "anything". I got a beautiful bracelet for $3.99 that..."it's not what you wear but how you wear it"....looks like a pricey boutique piece. But when I'm spending $XXXX and up...I expect a different approach from the seller.

I do enjoy watching him...but he's got a long way to go before he earns my confidence.
EXACTLY. I have purchased some of the nicest things, for affordable prices. I just received the faux sherpa/knit slipper socks on Sat. I've been searching for something like that for years. I bought real sherpa once, but they're too itchy and I can't wear them. Plus, a beautiful sheer wool scarf, David Pollock's skincare is the absolute BEST I've ever used (and I've wasted a LOT of $$$ in the past), the Opatra devices, Shungite, Trinket Boxes, a rechargeable mini fan for my tiny bathroom, Moissanite Princess Stud Earrings, Perfumes, so many beautiful and/or useful things I've never seen anywhere else and all at very decent prices.
But I will NOT buy a bunch of expensive jewelry or loose gemstones, that will only sit in a drawer. Especially when I feel like it's being pushed down my throat. A couple of shows per week of these extravagant items would be MORE than enough. Not. Every. Single. Day.
10 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
3 years ago

EXACTLY. I have purchased some of the nicest things, for affordable prices. I just received the faux sherpa/knit slipper socks on Sat. I've been searching for something like that for years. I bought real sherpa once, but they're too itchy and I can't wear them. Plus, a beautiful sheer wool scarf, David Pollock's skincare is the absolute BEST I've ever used (and I've wasted a LOT of $$$ in the past), the Opatra devices, Shungite, Trinket Boxes, a rechargeable mini fan for my tiny bathroom, Moissanite Princess Stud Earrings, Perfumes, so many beautiful and/or useful things I've never seen anywhere else and all at very decent prices.
But I will NOT buy a bunch of expensive jewelry or loose gemstones, that will only sit in a drawer. Especially when I feel like it's being pushed down my throat. A couple of shows per week of these extravagant items would be MORE than enough. Not. Every. Single. Day.
I have those sherpa slipper socks....love them.
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

3 years ago
RoseyRuby wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
3 years ago

I have those sherpa slipper socks....love them.
I do too and I would love to see them in solids and other patterns.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

RS wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Amy wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Iโ€™ll take Captain Picard anytime, anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I like him too! But the original series is a very nostalgic thing for me. I was a baby when it came on t.v. and remember watching the re-runs with my older brothers.

Yeah the original show is cheesy, not well written and over-acted.

I love it! Just the opening music is soothing.

๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
Oh my GOSH @RS !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

AND THANK YOU!!!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I remember my brother watching it, and I would often watch it with him. Sometimes it was on while he watched it and I was busy doing other things, but I would still hear it in the background.

I too now find the intro music soothing!

I have never heard anyone else say that before! I have only received either perplexed looks from people Iโ€™ve said that to, or a sort of teasing-in-fun laughter!

I should have known youโ€™d totally โ€œget itโ€!

๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It is now Monday night and Tony and Katie are on and they had an amethyst gemstone tennis necklace with a start price of $700.99 and Tony said that start price was way off that you could not by it for under $3000.00. I do not know where he shops but in my area on the east coast it would have to be in gold for it to be $3000. I hate when they exaggerate the price like that, maybe he needs to check the J channel for a comparison.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It is now Monday night and Tony and Katie are on and they had an amethyst gemstone tennis necklace with a start price of $700.99 and Tony said that start price was way off that you could not by it for under $3000.00. I do not know where he shops but in my area on the east coast it would have to be in gold for it to be $3000. I hate when they exaggerate the price like that, maybe he needs to check the J channel for a comparison.
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
To me, all this fibbing/ lying just makes them untrustworthy. If you have to lie to make a sale, I don't want it. It doesn't matter if you lie for your job or to make a sale. A lie is a lie is a lie.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
RS wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Amy wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Iโ€™ll take Captain Picard anytime, anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I like him too! But the original series is a very nostalgic thing for me. I was a baby when it came on t.v. and remember watching the re-runs with my older brothers.

Yeah the original show is cheesy, not well written and over-acted.

I love it! Just the opening music is soothing.

๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
Oh my GOSH @RS !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

AND THANK YOU!!!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I remember my brother watching it, and I would often watch it with him. Sometimes it was on while he watched it and I was busy doing other things, but I would still hear it in the background.

I too now find the intro music soothing!

I have never heard anyone else say that before! I have only received either perplexed looks from people Iโ€™ve said that to, or a sort of teasing-in-fun laughter!

I should have known youโ€™d totally โ€œget itโ€!

๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿคฃ
I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS THATTTTT EMOJIโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป

And oh yeah...I SO GET IT๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
3 x