were offered but at big $. I’d like to get
them at some point. Enjoy your Sunday
with your book! We’re getting a snowstorm
tonight
0 x

TerryTalk

Re: Cheryl

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

WOW snow—hope you like it! I loved it as a kid! Of course now I have to worry about wildfires—California 🙏take care!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that Cheryl is slimming down? She's looking good (not that she looked bad before; it's just that she has a definable waist, now).
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Maybe she’s been getting ready for her big show tonight! Woooo!!!
2 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Someone said she’s using opatra too. Her skin looks fabulous. Of course after seeing that, I bought one and will post a review next month. :)
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
WOW snow—hope you like it! I loved it as a kid! Of course now I have to worry about wildfires—California 🙏take care!
The danger from those fires must be
awful. The stress of never knowing if
you need to evacuate would put me
over the edge. I’ll take our snow 7”
Take good care 🙏🏻
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Cheryl is my absolute favorite host because of her knowledge, personality and sense of humor. Still, we can all hear what the hosts are saying without the camera on the hosts. Since we can't actually hold and examine the items for ourselves until they reach our homes, I really prefer to see more air time showing the items up for sale. And this it true for all of the hosts, not just Cheryl.
5 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

The biggest reason I LOVE to watch SLC is the fact that it's fun. Yes, the prices are phenomenal. The CS and ease of ordering is great. But SLC has it all over the other shopping channels. The easy fun the hosts have there during broadcast is pure entertainment. Cheryl is great. I love her enthusiasm and energy. The hosts and cohosts are the best. I hope she stays and keeps her boisterous and fun personality. Please never change the great format. The other shopping channels are dry, dull and don't hold a candle to SLC, nor the great hosts and cohosts!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Pittiemom wrote:
4 years ago
The biggest reason I LOVE to watch SLC is the fact that it's fun. Yes, the prices are phenomenal. The CS and ease of ordering is great. But SLC has it all over the other shopping channels. The easy fun the hosts have there during broadcast is pure entertainment. Cheryl is great. I love her enthusiasm and energy. The hosts and cohosts are the best. I hope she stays and keeps her boisterous and fun personality. Please never change the great format. The other shopping channels are dry, dull and don't hold a candle to SLC, nor the great hosts and cohosts!
Pittemom,
Cheryl said when she worked at the other shopping channel, the hosts had to suppress their enthusiasm. I appreciate Cheryl's enthusiasm (I can turn volume down if necessary), my problem w/Cheryl is hogging all the camera time which takes too much time away from items..."can we come & talk to everybody" is repeatedly asked by her, multiple times on the same item. We need the PIP screen others have suggested!
1 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

I also don't like when they say this is the lowest price in ShopLc history we can never do this price again! Then they do it again a week later!
7 x